A new home

Adam's: POV

We arrived to our new house. I drove to our new house and parked the car outside. "Neverland is so pretty." replied Emily, Esme and Kitty. "My old home." said Jack.

I unlocked the door to our house and walked in. I dropped my bags on the floor and sighed tired. This week has been a hell. I feel completely exhausted. I didn't think it would be so difficult to move. Esme came in after a few minutes. "Do you like it?" asked Emily. "I love it." she said. Kitty and Helena giggled happily. She loved the house too. "Aww. replied Jack.

***

"Hello sweeite." I said happily and Helena hugged me. "You're so cute and I love your blue jacket." I said and she giggled. We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents.

"What do you want to do?" I asked and Helena pointed at a slide. I smiled and took her hand in mine. She sat down in my lap and she laughed when we came down again. I picked her up in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy. Helena laughed of joy. I'll protect her with my life.

 I'll protect her with my life

***

Addy's: POV

"I'm so glad we met." I said. "Me too." replied the Tommy doll. "I love you." I said. "Love you more." he replied and we kissed.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Aww

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~