Jack and Michael's wedding

Jack's: POV

-Flashback-

June 11th 2006:  California

"Do you take Michael Jackson to your husband?" asked the priest. "I do." I said. "Do you take Jack Lavigne to your husband?" he asked. "I do." replied Michael. "You may now kiss your husband." said the priest. We kissed the the guests applauded.

"Congrats Jack and Michael." said Fin and Janet. "Thank you." I replied. "I'm so happy for you too." said Janet. "Thank you." I replied.

"May I have this dance?" asked Michael. "Of course you may." I said. I took his hand and we danced around on the grass. I saw the joy in his eyes and a happy smile appeared om my face.

"This was my dream." I said. "To marry me?" he asked. "My dream came true, I can't describe how happy I am to you in my life." I said. "I don't what I would do without you, you changed my whole life." I replied. "I love you with all my heart." he said and kissed me. "I love you too." I replied.

***

Michael: POV

Later in the evening we fly to France. He showed me his villa and I was amazed.

"I bought the villa as a summer house for us

"I bought the villa as a summer house for us." said Jack. "It's beautiful." I replied. "I knew you'd like it." he said. "I love it." I replied. "That's good." replied Jack with a smile om his face.

Jack walked out to the beach and I saw that I had forgotten to pack down my swimming trunks. I went out to Jack and his skin was paler in the moonlight. I took a deep breath and walked up to him. "You're beautiful." I said. "Thank you." replied Jack. We watched the moon together and it was magical.

***

Addy's: POV

"Look what I made Michael to our child." he said. "He's so cute." he replied and pressed my hand. "Hello I'm Addy, I love to cuddle and dress up." I said.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Jack loved Michael very much

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~