I thought I had lost you forever

Tina's: POV

My phone rang early in the morning and I answered sleepy. "Sorry I woke you up, but you have to come to the hospital." said Nadine. "I'm on my way." I replied and hung up.

I throw on the clothes and drove fast to the hospital

I throw on the clothes and drove fast to the hospital. I went to the room and met a happy surprise. Jack had woken up and he smiled at me. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. "I've felt worse." said Jack. "I know you'd survive." replied Emily. "I'd never leave you." he said. I hugged him and cried. "Don't cry." replied Jack. "I thought I had lost you forever." she said.

***

Adam's: POV

"Good morning darling." said Scott. "Morning." I replied. "I want you, and the thought of anyone else having you is a knife twisting in my dark soul." he said. "I won't leave you." I replied. "Good." he replied and kissed my lips.

The door opened and in came a man. "Who's that?" I asked. My body froze when he locked the door. "What are you going to do?" I asked scared. "We'll have some fun." said Ezra. "Please, let me out." I begged. "Shut up Adam." shouted Scott coldly and hit me.

Ezra smiled and kissed him. "I've miss you so much, babe." he said. "Babe?" I asked confused. "I never loved you, I used you." replied Scott. "How could you?" I asked hurt and he hit me again. Ezra and Scott abused me the whole day and I was absolutely sure I would die. I should have understood that he was evil.

They left me after two hours and I cried myself to sleep. My whole body ached and my head felt like it'd explode. Tears was rolling down my cheeks and I couldn't move my hand. I passed out and everything went black.

***

Jack surived

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~