I've missed them so much

Lily's: POV

I was walking around in the city and people were looking at me.

(Lily)

(Lily)

I found a police station and I walked inside. A woman noticed me. "You're Lily, my niece." she said. "Yes." I replied. "Your case has been the most difficult case to resolve." said Tina. "I don't remember so much of what happened that night." I replied.

"Do you know where the other girls are?" she asked. "I was the only one who managed to escape." I said sadly. Tears filled her eyes. She put a blanket around me. "Would you like to meet your dad and brothers?" she asked. "Yes, I've missed them so much." I said. "They've missed you as well." she replied.

***

Tina drove me to my old home. I was pretty nervous. I got out of the car and went up to the door. I knocked and waited. Dad opened and looked at me. Tears filled his eyes.

"Hi dad." I said. "Lily." replied David and hugged me. "Dad." I said and hugged her back. He called at my brothers and he hugged me too.

"I've missed you so much." I said. "We've missed you too, sweetie." replied Oliver and Elio. "My family." I said. "I never thought I'd see you again." replied David. "It was so scary." I said and shuddered. "You're home now, she can't hurt you here." replied dad. "I love you so much." I said. "We love you too." replied David and smiled.

Lily is reunited with her family

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~