It's not your fault

Jack's: POV

"Tacos, my favorite." said Adam and sat down next to me on the couch. "It's Friday." I replied and he smiled. "I love you." he said and kissed me. I was about to put on a movie when the doorbell rang. I went to open and two policemen stood outside.

"Is it you who's Jack?" asked the man. "Yes." I said. "What's going on?" asked Adam. The policeman put handcuffs on him and I was too shocked to stop them. "Your husband is under arrest for murder." said Bill.

"You don't know the whole story." I replied. "He has committed a serious crime." said Ian strictly. "Take care of our kids." replied Adam. "I promise." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks. Adam kissed me one last time. He gave the girls hug and tears filled his eyes. The police took my beloved boyfriend away from me. They went out with him to the police car and drove off. I closed the door and broke down.

"Where's dad?" asked Emily worried

"Where's dad?" asked Emily worried. "They took him, the police took him." I sobbed. They comforted me. "We're here." said Esme and I smiled. "Thank you." I replied.

***

Adam's: POV

"You don't know what it's like to be stuck in an abusive relationship. I killed him to protect my kids." I said. "Mom and dad went up to me. "Let my son go." said Tina. "I'm afraid we can't." replied Ben. "Like he said, he did it to protect Emily and Esme." said Elliot. "This is your home now." he replied and locked the door. I sat down on the bed and sighed. Mom held my hand and tears filled her eyes. Muncy was sad too. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's not your fault sweetie." replied Tina. "We're on your side." said David and I smiled.

You'll get your justice Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~