It's scary

Esme's: POV

"Call me if there's anything." said Leslie's mom. "I promise." she replied. "I love you sweetheart, remember that." said Jenny. "I'll be fine mom." replied Leslie. "I know." she said. "We won't be out too long." I replied and she nodded her head. "Have fun." said Jenny.

We walked to a record store and looked at the vinyls. "Have you heard that a young boy was killed last night?" asked Leslie. Emily and I looked at him. "What?" she asked. "That's scary." I said and shuddered. I found three vinyls with Lana Del Rey, Michael Jackson and Taylor Swift. I went to the counter to check out and the radion was on.

"Felix was reported missing by his mom, when he didn't come home yesterday

"Felix was reported missing by his mom, when he didn't come home yesterday. He was last seen leaving his friend's house. His body was found in the forest later in the evening. He had been raped and killed. This is not the first time.

We ask you all to lock all doors and windows. Don't go out alone after dark. Don't invite someone you don't know. This killer is very dangerous." said the newscaster.

I couldn't say anything. "Are you alright?" asked the girl worried. "I'm fine." I said and paid the vinyls. "I hope the police catch the killer soon." replied the girl. "Me too." I said.

***

We went back home and Scooby greeted us. He wagged his tail happily. I stroked his fur and he licked my hand.

"Esme, Emily." said Muncy happily. "Auntie Muncy." we replied and hugged her. "I've missed you two so much." she said. "I'm so glad you're here." I replied. "Me too." she said with a smile on her face. "Are you and Emily okay?" asked dad. "We heard on the news that boy has been murdered again." I said. "Oh my." he replied shocked. I nodded my head. "It's scary." said Emily.

***

Addy's: POV

"Oliver's twin brothet Elio is the killer. He killed Michael and Jack's son." I said. "Oh no." replied Emily. "Elio is very dangerous and evil. I wouldn't mess with him if I was you." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I think the killer is Elio

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~