It's Scott and Janet's trial today

Adam's: POV

"It's Scott and Janet's trial today." said Emily. "I hope the judge sentence him to death." replied Jack. "He deserves life in prison." I replied. "I hope he never comes out again." said Esme. "I want to live a normal life without, being afraid of being killed." I replied. "Me too." said Emily. "I agree." replied Emily. "We'll see what the judge decides." I said. "It's time." replied Jack.

***

We arrived at the courtroom and went to our seats. I saw Scott and I gave him an ice cold glance. The judge started talking and told what they had done to us. They showed no regrets or emotions.

"Your punishment is life in prison without  parole

"Your punishment is life in prison without parole." said the judge. "This isn't over. You'll regret this Adam." replied Scott coldly. Two gaurds lead they out of the room. I let out a sigh of relief. I hugged my kids and my sister. Tears were streaming down our cheeks. Several years of terror and our nightmare is finally over.

"Is it over dad?" asked Emily. "Yes it is." I said with a smile on my face. "I'm so happy." replied Esme. "Me too." said Jack. I smiled happily.

They can live in peace now

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~