I'm not the one you think I am

Adam's: POV

I was in a clothing store and looked around. I noticed a young blonde boy. "Hello, I'm Adam." I replied. "I'm Felix." he said.

(Felix)

(Felix)

"What are you doing today?" I asked. "Nothing special." he said. "Would you like to hang out with me?" I asked. "Sure." said Felix. "I live in a big house with my two kids. I lost my husband in a car accident." I lied. "I'm sorry to hear." he said. "It's okay." I replied. "Do I need to bring something with me?" asked Felix. "Bring your swimwear." I said. "Do you have a swimming pool?" he asked. "Yes I have." I said. "That's so cool." he replied. "I guess it is." I said.

***

"Wow, you live in a mansion." said Felix amazed. "It's not so much." I replied. "I could stay here forever." he said. "You're very cute." I replied. "Aww, you are." said Felix with a smile on his face. We started kissing, but was interrupted when my phone started ringing. He happened to see Jack's name on the screen.

"Who's Jack and why is it a heart next to his name?" he asked

"Who's Jack and why is it a heart next to his name?" he asked. "He's my husband." I said. "But you said he died in a car accident." replied Felix. "Well, I lied." I said with a smirk on my face. "You disgust me." he replied and pulled me away. I grapped his arm and he looked scared at me.

"I'm not the one you think I am." I said. "What do you mean?" asked Felix scared. "You shouldn't have come." I said. I put his head the under water until he drowned. I picked up his dead body and hid him in the basement. I didn't know my secret would soon be revealed.

Rest in peace Felix

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~