Please don't leave me

Jack's: POV

I walked down to the basement, for some strange reason. I walked into a room and lit the lamp. A scream left my mouth. A dead body was lying on the floor. He was wearing dark swimming trunks.

I realized that Adam had lied to me. He knew about Felix. My colleagues spoke the truth. But I couldn't believe it. I couldn't imagine Adam killing this young innocent boy. A felt a hand on my shoulder. I couldn't move or speak. My body was paralyzed.

"I trusted you and you lied to me." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry." replied Adam. "How many people have you killed?" I asked. "Four." he said and I shuddered.

"I had no choice, I'm a serial killer. I wish I could stop, but I can't." said Adam. "I wish I could forgive you." I replied. "Please, don't leave me, I love you." he said. "You don't know what love is." I replied. "Please Jack, for our children's sake." said Adam. "I won't leave you." I replied. "Thank you." he said.

He picked up Noah's body and walked out. I didn't ask what he was going to do with him. I didn't want to know the answer. A tear were rolling down my cheek. I miss my brother so much.

 I miss my brother so much

***

Robin's: POV

"Screw Jack, you don't need him." I said. "He was my everything." replied Adam. "I feel for you." I said. "It's okay." he replied. "I'm always here for you." I said. "Thank you Robin." replied Adam. "That's what best friends are for." I said and he smiled.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I feel for Jack. He thought he could
trust Adam, but he had lied to him.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~