I've put our family in danger

Emily's: POV

Astrid went up to me and pushed me to the floor. "You would only dare to threaten Oliver." she said coldly. "I didn't mean it." I replied.

(Astrid)

(Astrid)

She kicked me and my lip burst. I felt blood taste in my mouth. Astrid grapped my throat and squeezed it hard. I gasped for air. Regina came running and pulled her away from me.

"What on earth is going on here?" she asked. "Emily threatened Oliver." she said. "I told you I didn't mean it." I replied. "Astrid, my office NOW." said Regina strictly. She gave me a death glance. Esme helped me up. "Are you okay?" she asked worried and gave me some paper. "No." I said and wiped away the blood.

***

Adam's: POV

I was in the kitchen and made snacks for my children. The door opened and Emily and Esme came in. Her hair was messy. She was bloody and bruised in the face. My heart broke.

"Emily." I said horrified. "Astrid beat me up today at school." she replied. "Regina called me and told me everything." I said. I gave her a pack of frozen peas and she held it onto her cheek. "I'm so sorry dad, I've put our family in danger." replied Emily.

"I've also done stupid things when I was younger. Once I was at a wild rave in the woods. I got very drunk and high. My parents weren't happy. I also forgot to pick Muncy up from school." I said. "This made me feel better." replied Emily. "Oliver touched me last night." I replied. "Dad, I'm so sorry." she replied. "It's okay, I'll protect you and Esme with my life." I said and hugged them.

Adam is so sweet

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~