I thought I had lost you

Adam's: POV

"It hurts." I screamed. "It's soon over." said the nurse calmly. "He's getting weaker, he won't survive the childbirth." replied the doctor. "Just let my baby survive please, I can't lose her too." I said. "It's a risk that you both die." he replied. "I won't let that happen." I said and then a heard a baby cry. Tears of joy filled my eyes when I saw my baby.

"Congratulations, it's a girl." said the nurse. Tears filled my eyes and I smiled. But my smile faded quicky. She was very pale and she wasn't breathing.

(Helena)

(Helena)

"What's wrong? "Is my daugther okay, why can't I see her?" I asked. More doctors and nurses came into the room. "Please, let me see her." I begged. I saw blood and the room started spinning. I heard a scream. I lost consciousness and everything went black.

***

"Dad." said a girl. I opened my eyes and saw Esme. "Helena." I replied panicked. "She's okay." said Jack. "Where's she?" I asked. "She's here." replied Emily and lay her down in my arms. Helena opened her eyes and looked at me. I stroked her cheek. "I thought I had lost you." I said.

"We thought we had lost both of you." replied Jack. I looked at him. "You lost quite a lot of blood and needed emergency surgery. The doctors didn't know if you'd survive, but Heaven's spirit saved both you and Lily." he said. "My dear Helena." I said. "She's our warrior." replied Esme. "I love you so much." I said and smiled. My husband and our kids hugged me too. "My family." I said.

***

Addy's: POV

"Adam." I said. "Addy." he replied. I hugged him and cried. "I've missed you so much." I said. "Me too." he said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Adam was close to die too.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~