Don't hurt me

Adam's: POV

I woke up an hour later, I had no idea where I was. I was chained to the bed. I heard footstep and my heart was pounding of fear.

"Good morning Adam." said a man. He looked just like Jack. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Scott and I'm Jack's twin brother." he said with a smirk on his face. "Please don't hurt me." I said. "You are so handsome." he replied and began touching me. "I honestly don't know what Jack see in you." said Scott. "He loves me." I replied. He took off my clothes and I screamed when he forced himself into me. I passed out after a while and everything went black.

***

Tina's: POV

I was sitting in a armchair with a cup of hot tea in my hand. Our dog Cocoa slept peacefully in my lap. I stroked her fur and smiled softly. I listened to the rain.

"It looks cozy

"It looks cozy." said Elliot. "I have had a few hectic days and I need to relax a bit." I replied. "Forget work for a while and just take it easy." said Elliot. "You're a wonderful husband." I replied. "Thank you my darling." he said and gave me a kiss. But my quiet moment was interrupted when the girls came. They were soaked. Cocoa looked worried at them.

"What has happened?" I asked. "A man has kidnapped dad." said Esme. "Did you see what he looked like?" asked Elliot. "He had blonde hair and he was wearing dark clothes." said Emily. "Daddy, papa." sobbed Kitty. "Don't worry, we'll find him." I said. Elliot made three cups of hot choclate with whipped cream to them.

This remind me of a episode from law and order svu where Olivia got kidnapped

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~