Chapter 4 🔞

Hearing Joe shout back, Graf smiled and laughed in the kitchen while filling up the water bottle. Then he walked out to find Joe who was smiling broadly.

"You're such a shameless man," Graf said sarcastically. Joe shrugged slightly.

"What's there to be ashamed of? I'm telling the truth, " Joe replied.

"So you admit that you are horny? " Graf teased his lover back before sitting on the sofa.

“Well, I'm just lusting over you,” Joe admitted straightforwardly making Graf shake his head in amusement.

“Like now...” Joe said and paused causing Graph to look at him with suspicion to make sure he heard it correctly. But Graf was startled when Joe jumped on the sofa and then pushed Graph until he fell on the sofa as well. The young man immediately pinned his lover down and started to straddle him.

"Joe, get down, you're so heavy," Graf wriggled around while yelling at his lover.

Kiss...

Graf froze when Joe's lips bent down to lightly touch his lips, then pulled away. Joe looked into Graf's eyes, smiling. Graf was also looking at Joe.

“What the hell are you doing?” Graf said in a low voice.

"Kissing you," Joe said in a serious tone. The two of them stared into each other's eyes. Before Joe slowly leaned towards his lover's lips again. His hot lips rested lightly on Graf's soft lips. Joe repeatedly kissed the corners of his lips several times before using his hot tongue to gently lick it until Graf opened his mouth a little. The young man immediately entered his tongue inside Graph's hot mouth. His hot tongue intertwined gently with Graf's little tongue. It was not violent. It was a soft yet passionate kiss which made Graph kiss back his lover as well. The two kissed slowly, playing with their tongue back and forth. It made both of them feel a little bit of excitement in their chests.

“Mmmm...um... Joe...," Graf moaned and tried to call out his lover's name. But Joe kept kissing him without getting bored.

“Oh, just a little more,” Joe muttered in his throat. Their bodies huddled together on the sofa. Before Graf pushed Joe's shoulder not too hard when he felt something pushing through his body.

"Joe... stop...hmm... or else you won't be able to control yourself," Graf hurriedly warned his lover. Joe paused for a moment before taking a deep breath and tucked his face into the crook of Graf's neck panting heavily. Graf lifted his arms and wrapped around his lover with a gentle pat on his back

“Graf... help me. It's already up," Joe mumbled into the crook of Graf's white neck placing a gentle kiss on his neck causing Graf to shrink his neck slightly with tingling and goosebumps.

“Why are you getting turned on so easily?” Graf grumbled, not being serious. He too felt the same. But Graph could control himself well so as not to run wild. But Joe didn't seem to want to hold back his mood at all.

“After so much hugging and kissing with your boyfriend, Is there anyone who would not get in the mood? Besides, both of us are still teenagers,” Joe said in a normal tone but his body was not normal at all. Because Joe felt quite a bit uncomfortable in the middle of his body.

"Then why don't you know how to be patient?" Graf said back while stroking the back of his lover indefinitely.

"So when are you going to let me do it?" Joe asked in a muffled voice. Graph was still for a moment before letting out a small sigh of relief. Yes! Graf never thought of that. He had always thought that he was on the offensive side. Because when he liked Beam he hoped to attack Beam as well. As for Joe, he certainly doesn't want to be on the defensive side. And Joe often said that he wanted to straddle Graf, so Graf must have spent a lot of time thinking and deciding on this matter.