Chapter 10

Graf returned from the bathroom to sit at the table. He told Phra Phai that he would be going back home in a while. Phra Phai nodded in acceptance and continued drinking with his seniors. Pound passed a glass of liquor to Phra Phai and urged him to drink.

“I can drink it instead, P' Pound.” Graf volunteered because he was afraid Phra Phai would not be able to drink.

“I gave Phra Phai to have a drink,” Pound said, his voice a little darker and handed the glass of liquor to Phai who took it for to drink. But before he could drink it, Pakhin walked in and asked if he was going back yet before holding Phra Phai by the arm and pulling him to follow out of the shop. Graff stared blankly for a moment and then quickly followed after him.

"Brother, wait a minute," Graf called Pakhin first.

“What is it?” Pakhin asked back while Phra Phai stood looking confused.

"Where are you taking Phra Phai? " Graf asked worried because he was not very close with Pakhin So he was not sure whether to trust him or not.

“I'll take him home. You are going to ride Joe's bike, right? Triple stacking wouldn't be that good. Besides, we're going in the same direction anyway,” Pakin said in a normal tone. Joe also followed Graph out as well.

"What's going on?" Joe asked as soon as he reached to stand beside Graf.

“Joe take your friend back home. I'll send Phra Phai back home myself," Pakin said before pulling Phra Phai to his own car. Graf pretended to move and walk further. But Joe held his arm first.

“Let Phra Phai return with P'Pakin, ” said Joe.

“But...” Graf was still worried.

“Phi Pakin can be trusted. He's more trustworthy than your senior. Damn, Couldn't your seniors see that juniors have classes tomorrow? They kept asking you guys to drink?" Joe said. Graf frowned slightly. He too noticed that Pound was trying to get Phra Phai to drink more than anyone else. That's why he tried to help out to drink instead.

“You better go back. Go tell your seniors. Pretend you have school tomorrow," Joe said in a calm voice. But the expression on his face was filled with frustration.

"Um, wait a second," Graf nodded because he wanted to go back as well. Graf walked back to tell his seniors at the table. Joe also went to tell Fluke and his seniors as well before straddling the motorcycle and waiting for Graph.

"All right," Graf said, taking the helmet from Joe's hand, putting it on his head, and getting on his pillion. Joe immediately drove back to the condo.

“Joe, stop by and get some noodles, I'm hungry, ” Graf said to Joe, racing against the wind. Joe nodded before stopping at a noodle shop that sold on the side of the road before reaching the condo.

“Will you eat here or take it home?" Graf turned to ask his lover.

“We can eat at the restaurant. So we don't have to wash the bowls," Joe offered, and Graf nodded in agreement. Because he too would rather go back to shower and go to sleep. Once agreed they both went and sat at the table. Just as Phra Phai called to say that he has reached his dorm.

“Is Phra Phai in his room?” Joe asked as Graf hung up. Graph nodded in agreement.

“I told you, Brother Phakin can be trusted,” Joe said again. Graf didn't say anything.

“Drunk?” Joe asked, sounding a little fierce, seeing Graph sitting still who seemed to be a little dizzy. Graph shook its head.

“I think you are more drunk than me. I saw many glasses stacked on the table,” Graf said.