Pakin & Prapai Ch-30 🔞🔞🔞

"Drive carefully, Pakin. Call mom if you have anything, " Soi told her son's lover as the two of them were set to return to Bangkok.

"Yes, Mae Soi, don't worry," Pakhin said in a serious tone. The monk went to hug his mother. Then got in the car. On the way to Bangkok, the monk remained silent as he sat thinking about his father. He was feeling relaxed that everything went well related to his father. The only thing left to deal with was the matter of Pakhin. Phra Phai secretly looked at Pakhin's face a little. He felt a slight pain in his chest knowing that Pakhin was hiding from him about the disputes with his family members caused by him. Maybe because Pakhin is afraid that Phra Phai would think too much. But Phra Phai could not endure to see his lover in this kind of predicament.

"Are you sleepy?" Pakhin asked and turned to look, causing Phra Phai to slightly avert his gaze.

"A little bit, " the monk replied in a low voice.

"Then Phai can go to sleep first. When we reach, I'll wake you up," Pakhin said back. Phra Phai leaned on the car seat to sleep. But the youth didn't really think of falling asleep. He just wanted to close his eyes and think of a way for Pakhin to settle everything with his family. Pakin looked at his lover who closed his eyes next to him and took a deep breath.
...

...

...

"Where are we?" Phra Phai who had fallen asleep asked quietly after waking up.

"Reached Bangkok. We're almost to the condo," Pakin said back. Phra Phai moved to sit up straight and looked outside the car

"Please send Phai to the dormitory," Phra Phai said causing Pakhin to immediately turn to look at his lover's face.

"Why?" Pakin asked quietly causing Phra Phai's heart to tremble quite a bit with Pakhin's deep voice.

"Well... Phai wants to clean up the room," Phra Phai replied in a hesitant voice.

"I think Phai can cancel the room. Then it's better to move in with me. So that we don't have to go to and fro," Pakin suggested. Phra Phai paused for a bit because, in reality, he can't do that as he intends to cut off from the Pakhin soon. So he will need to go back to his room after that.

"Can I keep it for now? I have paid the room deposit. It must be completed as scheduled before the deposit will be returned," Phra Phai claimed to prolong the time.

"Fine, do as you wish, but you can just leave the room here. Then Phai comes to live in the condo with me, " Pakin said again. Phra Phai pressed his hand tightly together thinking of an excuse.

"Unless Phai doesn't want to be with me," Pakin asked in a serious tone.

"Nah... it's not that... but... Phai... Phai," Phra Phai didn't know how he should tell Pakhin.

"You can keep it. I know that Phai is not convenient right now," Pakin cut the script, causing Phra Phai to purse his lips a little for fear that Pakhin would be angry with him. Pakin remained silent until reaching his lover's dormitory.

"Wait... After Phai is done, Phai will go find you," Phra Phai said pleasantly. He did not want to quarrel with Pakin in this situation.

"Um," Pakin answered in his throat. Phra Phai had not opened the car door yet.

"Is Phi Kin angry at Phai?" Phra Phai asked.

"What have you done to make me angry?" Pakhin asked back. Phra Phai was stunned.

"If you didn't do anything to make me angry, then you don't have to think too much. After cleaning the room, let's find each other. So we can have dinner together," Pakin said back because it was already 4 pm.