Chapter 8 🔞

"Joe!" Graf called his lover in a fierce voice. But Joe put his index finger to his own lips as a deterrent to keep Graf quiet.

"Shhhhh, don't be so loud. Whoever comes in to hear it, would know that we are in the same bathroom," Joe said jokingly. Graf glared at his lover who was standing in the doorway.

//And who asked you to bring me in? // Graph said fiercely but turned down the volume a little. Joe hugged his lover's waist loosely with both hands.

// Well, you're frustrated, so I brought you to suppress your mood first // Joe said smiling. Graf frowned at him.

//Don't you think I'm getting frustrated now? // Graf asked back with a frowning expression as usual. Joe put his forehead against his lover's forehead.

// Don't be angry with me. I just don't like the way your female friends act. A real woman clearly showing interest in my man // Joe complained a little.

// People are not the same. What will she do? It's up to her. But I haven't thought of anything yet. Why are you afraid? // Graf spoke up.

// I'm not scared. I'm just annoyed. It's over. // Joe said but it came out funny. Graff shook his head reluctantly. He thought that he won't be able to solve the jealousy of his lover anytime soon.

//Damn it, it's a girl// Graf says it again.

// I don't know, I don't care if it's a woman or a man. Just don't pay attention to my boyfriend. // Joe said it out of his heart. But it also makes Graph feel hot in the face.

//Will you just talk to me like this? So let's go outside. Wait, don't come out after me. Wait a little or people will be suspicious // Graf said as he raised his hand to push his lover's chest to let go of the arms that hugged his waist. But Joe wouldn't move.

//No one will follow you// Joe said as he began to caress Graf's cheek until Graf had to raise his hand to push his lover's face not too hard.

//What are you going to do?// Graph asks in a low fierce voice.

//Think about when you went camping// Joe said with a cheeky smile making Graph immediately colour up. Because he remembered well what he and Joe did in the bathroom during high school athletic camp.

//Absolutely and you?// Graph said in a low voice with a slight bow to avoid Joe's eyes.

// Let's go back in time, shall we? // Joe pretended to ask.

"Ow... Ouch, it hurts!" Joe suddenly cried out when Graf pinch his stomach.

//Quiet// Graph whispered to his lover to make him quiet.

//Let it go first, it hurts// Joe hurriedly said. Graf then let go of his hand.

//Why are you pinching me? It hurts// Joe complained in a loud voice.

//Who asked you to come up with some cheeky things to say in this situation? // Graph said not being serious.

//Just in case you're weak, don't pinch again// Joe immediately grabbed Graf's hand, which was about to pinch him again.

// Quit playing, Joe. Let's go out now // Graph told Joe who sighed lightly.

// Can I have a kiss first, please? Just a little so that I will have the encouragement to go to class in the afternoon// Joe said in a pleading voice. Graf looked at him a little thoughtfully. But when he saw the begging eyes of his lover, he couldn't resist.

//Ummm// Graph answered in his throat causing Joe to smile instantly. Graf was a little embarrassed. Before Joe quickly pressed his lips into a kiss. One strong arm hugged his lover and pulled him close, and the other side was holding Graph's neck lightly. Joe's hot tongue intertwined with Graf's little tongue pulling him into a deep kiss full of love and suppressed desires. Graph got lost in that kiss as well. Joe's hot breath pressed against Graf's face. His hot impatient tongue acted until Graf felt a tingling sensation all over his body. Joe gave him a passionate kiss until Graf could barely catch his breath.

J&G (LS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें