Chapter 26

“If anyone of us finishes practising first this evening, let's go wait at the training ground,” Joe told Graf as he rode to the front of his faculty to drop off his lover in the morning of the new day. Graph nodded before walking away to see his friends. Joe also rode straight to his faculty.

"Hey Graf, did you go to see a movie yesterday?" Art greeted him when he saw his friend walking towards him.

“How did you know?” Graf asked back as he sat down in the chair next to his friend.

“I saw you and Joe walk out of the movie theatre. But before I could call you, Joe hurriedly dragged you to where I don't know. I couldn't call you in time," Art said, Graf, laughing a little.

"Joe was taking me away from P'Natty," said Graf, smiling.

"You met her at the Cinema?" Son asked. Graph nodded.

“She attacked Joe. Even though she knows that I and Joe are dating,” Graf told his friend.

"Joe doesn't care," Son said, knowing how much Joe loves Graf because Joe is very open about it.

“I know, but I'm afraid she's going to brew some trouble up for us. Damn! She is playing too aggressively," Graf said, a little worried.

“Joe can survive. Don't think too much," Art said back again. Graf smiled a little and didn't say anything further because he remembered the past when Inn approached Joe in the school shower room.

“Are you two going to football practice this evening?” Art asked as both Son and Graf are playing football for the faculty.

"Yes. P’Tape reminded me to come too," Son said about his own code brother. Graf nodded. Then they sat and talked continuously while waiting for Phra Phai to go up to study together.
...

...

...

"Really, and doesn't Graf say or show any symptoms at all?" Fluke asked when Joe came to tell him that he met Natty at the mall yesterday.

“Graph was secretly jealous a bit. But I want to be private, " Joe said with a smile.

“Oh, you must be very happy. that Graph is starting to be open about you?" Fluke asked back again. Joe grinned before walking together to study the first subject of the day at the gym.

..............

In the evening, Joe and Graf were busy practising sports with their team.  Joe finished his game first so he decided to wait for Graf at the football field.

"Aren't you going to take a shower and change your clothes first? " Fluke asked as he saw Joe walk over to pick up his backpack and prepare to leave the gym.

“No, I'll just go back to my room and take a shower. I'm going to go and wait for Graf on the soccer field first," Joe said back.

"Okay, see you tomorrow, " Fluke replied and Joe nodded. Then he walked out of the gym to fetch his motorbike and drove to park at the side of the football field. Joe saw Graf playing football on the field with a group of seniors. So he walked to the stand on the sidelines. He sat and watched his lover who was running for the ball with the seniors on the opposite side smiling. He knows how much Graf loves playing football. And Joe had to grin again when Graf dribbled and shoots into the goal

“Yesss!!! Goal!!!!” Joe exclaimed happily when his lover score a goal. A senior who is on the same team as Graf ran to encourage Graph and one of the seniors walked over and hugged his neck while rubbing his head back and forth. Graf smiled but Joe, who was watching, had a strange premonition with the senior who hugged Graph's neck. Now Graf turned to see Joe before nodding with a smile. Joe nodded and smiled back causing that senior to turn slightly to look at Joe's face. Before pushing Graf to continue playing football for some time. Then Graf had a rest of 10 minutes. So he went to pick up his bag and walked to Joe on the sidelines. Joe gave Graf some water to drink and took his lover's bag and put it on his side.