Chapter 24 🔞🔞🔞

"Okay," Joe accepted it nicely because he thought it was better than having to let Graph support Fang. Joe turned to his friends and brothers at the table.

"Hey guys, we'll go back first. Phi King, I'll go back first," Joe said to his friends and seniors. Everyone nodded in acceptance and told Graph to drive back carefully. Graf and Joe walked over to Fang's table where the seniors at Fang's office were waiting.

"How are you going to take him back?" Fang's senior asked.

"Might have to take a taxi," Joe replied.

"Then let's go call a taxi. Two brothers can support him. I'm sorry to bother you," said Fang's senior.

"It's alright," Graf replied, before cradling Fang to one side. Joe supported the other side.

"Uh... who is it?" Fang's slurry voice sounded

"It's Graf and Joe, Brother Fang," Graf said.

"Where are you going to take... Brother? " Fang asked in a low voice. His body was swaying to and fro until Joe had to take a deep breath to call his patience.

"Go back to the condo, brother. How can you get so drunk that you can't carry yourself? Aren't you afraid of being dragged away by people? " Joe murmured.

"Sorry, brother...no... it's okay. go back... go back." Fang tried to wave his hand up and resist walking until both Joe and Graf had to hold Fang's body tighter to not let him fall.

"Just stay still, brother, when you're drunk, you're still good at showing off," Joe said in a stern voice because he was getting more frustrated by the minute.

"Joe, speak nicely," Graf reprimanded his lover because Fang was several years older than them. Fang immediately fell silent before both Joe and Graf heard soft sobbing sounds.

"Oh!! what's wrong with you? Why are you crying like this? Hey Brother Fang? Why are you crying?" Joe immediately asked when he realized that Fang was crying.

"Hyuk!... Brother... is sorry," Fang cried and apologized.

"Oh, Did he start crying? Sorry brother, Ai Fang is like this. Every time he gets drunk, he cries. Please take care of him. Ah, here's a taxi," Fang's senior at work said as he waved a taxi. When the taxi stops they took Fang to get in the car. Joe turned to Graf standing outside the car.

"you ride back carefully. You don't have to speed too much. If I get there first l'll be waiting for you near the entrance to the condo," Joe told Graf. Graph nodded before closing the car door for Joe. When the taxi drove off Graf hurriedly went to get his motorcycle to drive back as well.

Suddenly!!!

Joe turned to look around and saw Fang leaning towards him subconsciously. Joe pushed him to lean in the other direction. Now Fang was half asleep and half-conscious. But he was still sobbing at times. Joe shook his head thinking some people are older than him but still sit and cry like a child. Soon they arrived at their condo. Joe saw Graph was already waiting because his motorcycle was easy to drive through nooks and crannies. Graf comes to help Joe support Fang out of the car. Joe turned to pay and followed to help Graph support Fang.

"Driving a bike but still arrived first. I told you not to drive too fast, Graf," Joe said to his lover in a deep voice.

"Don't complain, I wanted to help you," Graf replied.

"Help me or help P' Fang?" Joe asked back. Graf immediately looked at his lover's face with dark eyes.

"Are you looking for a fight or what?" Graf asked quietly. Joe sighed heavily.