Chapter 16

"Uh... You didn't have to go through all the trouble," replied Graf. Fang gave him a soft smile.

"It's okay, besides, I want to have a friend to eat with me," Fang replied making Graph speechless.

“Can l come in?” Fang said, Graf stood motionless before nodding because he was sympathetic and considerate of the other person as well

"Then come in first," Graf replied before deviating for Fang to walk into his room.

"Joe isn't here? " Fang asked.

“Joe went to the camp to attend the catch the code ceremony. He will be back on Sunday," Graf replied before reaching out to pick up a bag of noodles from Fang.

"I'll go serve it in a bowl for you," Graf said. Fang handed it to him before he walked into the kitchen with Fang following behind him. Graf knew that he had let Fang enter the room too easily. But he couldn't bear to reject people who were sick. In addition, Fang was very good to Graf and Joe since they have known each other

🚪 Tring... Tring... Tring !!!

Graf's phone rings in the living room because he left the phone there.

"Excuse me for a moment," Graf told Fang before hurriedly walking out to answer the phone himself

📞"What's up, Joe?" Graf answered the call of his lover.

📞(“Did you take a shower and get dressed?”) Joe asked.

📞"Yeah," Graf replied.

📞(“Have you eaten yet?”) Joe asked again. In his heart, Graf was thinking about telling his lover that Fang has come to their room

📞“Joe, it is that...” Graf was about to say.

"Graf, I poured the noodles for you," Fang walked out and said because earlier Graf had left the job unfinished. He immediately turned to Fang.

“Yes,” Graf replied.

"I'll wait in the kitchen," Fang said back with a small smile and walked back into the kitchen. Graf then turned his attention to the other end of the line again. But Joe's side seems to be quiet.

📞"Joe... Joe, did you hear that?" Graf called his lover. Because he thought the phone signal is not good.

📞(“I can hear you clearly,”) Joe's deep voice escaped causing Graph to freeze a bit.

📞“What is it?” Graf asked.

📞(“Did you let that bastard into the room, Graf? ”) Joe's fierce voice rang out. Graf could guess how upset Joe was. Hearing the voice was enough for him to know.

📞“Calm down, Joe. Brother Fang bought some noodles for me and wants to eat with a friend. So I let him in because I don't want to go into his room,” Graf replied to make his lover understand.

📞("And doesn't he know this is so uncomfortable? Why didn't he go to sleep? Why is he messing around in our room?”) Joe came back again.

📞“After eating, he will return. It's really nothing, Joe," Graf said again.

📞(“Oh, fuck!”) Joe's rant escaped before the line cuts off making Graph a little worried. He tried to call back. But it turned out that he was unable to contact him. With a stressed face, Graph went back to the kitchen table. Because he didn't know whether Joe had turned off the device or the connection was not good.

“Joe called?” Fang asked. The young man was now sitting in the chair of the dining room table.

"Hmm," Graf replied with a sly smile.