Chapter 7

"I am alright, P’Pakin. Just now, | didn't realize it," Joe said because he didn't want any problems right then. As he was a junior who had just joined to play with his seniors for just one day.

“It's okay. Let's continue playing," Pakhin said back because everyone was quite considerate and fearful of him. When Pakin finished speaking, everyone continued to play basketball including Joe. But this time, Joe periodically tried to observe his senior named Koh. Seeing that the other party seemed to be deliberately hitting him, he tried not to hit or get hit which caused the other party to jump but miss. And everyone who saw it laughed lightly creating quite a bit of rage in him.

"Come out and talk to me," Pakin said in a deep voice before taking Koh out of the gym. Koh could only grunt in his throat. But had to follow his senior out anyway.

"I think it's Brother Koh. He doesn't seem to like your face much," Fluke said when the other party had already left.

“He doesn't like anyone better than him. He could have seen that P'’Pakin is interested in getting Joe on board. That's why he is envious and annoyed with Joe,” Another senior said. Joe frowned. He came to play sports and did not want to make enemies or competitors at all.

“I'm not good at playing, brother. Why would he be jealous of me?" Joe asked back.

“He's crazy, don't pay attention to him. He thinks he is the best. If it wasn't for P’Pakin to be the captain of the team and take care of everyone in the team, it would be hard for everyone. He must be annoyed with Phakin as well," the senior said. It seems that everyone already knows Koh's personality.

“Now he is annoyed. but dare not say or do anything,” said another. Joe let out a sigh of relief.

“I don't ask for much. As long as we play fair and square, that's enough. We don't have to mess with each other," Joe said back. After a while, Pakin walked into the gym alone.

“What about Koh, Phi Pakin? ” one of the 2nd year seniors asked.

"I don't know, let him go, let's continue playing," Pakin said flatly before everyone continued to play basketball together and without Coco interfering with anything, the game was much more fun than before.

. . . . . . . .

“Tomorrow evening, come and play with us again, Graf,” said the senior who played football with him when they walked together and sat on the sidelines after finishing the last game.

“Excuse me. Will the seniors call to talk about admitting the juniors into the team?” Graf replied before taking a sip of water.

“Graf!” A voice called Graf from behind causing Graf to look at him and nod when he saw that it was Joe who called him.

"I'm going to go back first," Graf told his seniors before getting up and walking towards Joe. Joe opened a bottle of healthy drink and handed it to his lover. Graf took it for a drink and walked together to the parking lot.

“How are you?” Joe asked.

"Good. Playing with the brothers is fun. Got some exercise too,” Graf replied, before handing Joe, the remaining half-bottle of his drink. Joe took it and drank it all.

“Indirect kiss,” Joe said, smiling.

“Do you like this indirect kiss?” Graf pretended to ask.

“I prefer real kisses,” Joe quickly continued making Graf smile a little.

"Oh, let's buy fried pork with sticky rice in front of the university. Let's go back to eat in the room. I want to eat that," Graf said when he remembered. Joe nodded. After riding on the bike, Joe drove Graf to the front of the university. When he found a fried pork restaurant that Graf wanted to eat at, he stopped the bike for Graf to go down and buy it. The fried pork shop was on the side of the road near the milkshake shop, which was a small shop which often had students sitting and eating on a regular basis. Graf went to buy fried pork and felt the eyes of the people in the shop looking at him. Graf looked up. He found that one of the seniors looked at Joe with displeased eyes. Graf turned to look at Joe and saw that Joe was just straddling the bike and waiting. Graf turned around again. That senior still looked at him the same way. The senior's friends also turn to look at Joe from time to time as well. When he got the fried pork that he ordered, Graf then returned to Joe.