Pakin & Prapai Ch-17

“But Nong is a man,” Brown said. Because since being friends he had never seen Pakin date any man before. He only seduced women.

“Yes... I can see that. I don't see any problem here,” Pakin said, looking at his friend's face. Brown lifted a slight smile from the corner of his mouth.

"Okay, take it easy my friend," Brown said jokingly.

In the evening, Pakin practised basketball at the gymnasium of his faculty. He knew Phra Phai had to go to work at Seven. After returning to the condo at eight o'clock, he walked to Seven to look for Phai and he happened to see the boy sitting and eating noodles with another male employee. Pakhin knew well what that male employee thought of Phra Phai. He wanted to walk straight to Phra Phai but had to refrain himself from doing so. He walked in to buy things at Seven first cause he knew Phra Phai had noticed him. When shopping was complete, he immediately went straight to Phra Phai in the context of discussing some matter with Phra Phai while also looking at the face of the young man who Phra Phai introduced as Phi Ya.  He looked at Ya and confirmed his doubts regarding what the man thought about Phra Phai. Then Pakhin saw a red mark on the monk's forehead. So he raised his hand to rub it. As a result, Phra Phai's face turned red. Phakin smiled slightly because it allowed Ya to see Phai's reaction to Pakhin's touch. It reinforces the other party to know what Phra Phai feels about him. After talking with the youth for a while Pakin had to walk back to his condo to have a little distance with Phra Phai so that the young man would not be more excited.

The next morning, Pakin had to drive to pick up Ji because the girl's car broke down. Both of them had to ride to university together. And Pakhin was surprised when he saw Phra Phai sitting at the front of his faculty and talking to his friend Brown. He looked at Brown's face a little. Brown shrugged his shoulders as if to say that he had nothing to do with it. Phra Phai's face darkened a little which he noticed as well. Phra Phai had come to tell him that he would return his clothes in the evening allowing him to ask for the boy's number by making an excuse to contact him for the shirt as well. No one else knew that Pakhin was following and flirting with Phra Phai smoothly except for Brown. But he did not think to interfere in any way.

As for Phra Phai, he didn't realize at all that Pakhin was looking for a way to infiltrate his life little by little. Even though Pakhin knew that the boy likes him but he did not want to say it directly to him as it might have been too sudden for the boy and could have scared him. Because the boy has secretly liked Pakhin for many years without knowing about Pakhin's feelings. So Phra Phai saw it only from his angle whereas Pakhin sees and understands his point of view as well as Phai's.  So he wanted to take it slow. He has endured it for so many years. It's okay to be patient a little longer.

On the evening of that day, Pakin called the first-year juniors to gather while Ji sat and waited for him to return together. Then he saw Phai in the distance looking at him. He immediately knew that his little boy was definitely thinking too much. After letting the juniors go home, he hurriedly sent Ji back to her condo. At first, the girl would invite him to have dinner together. But Pakhin refused cause he wanted to meet Phra Phai. He had figured out a way for Phra Phai to feel that he had gotten a little closer to him. Pakin then called Phra Phai to come and return the shirt to him at his condo. He calculated the estimated time Phra Phai would take to walk to his condo and after entrusting Joe to bring the boy into the condo as well, Pakin went directly to the bathroom carelessly before taking a bath and waiting for the bell in front of his room to ring, wondering how will the monk's face look if he goes out and opens the door in a towel wrapped around his bottom only? The thought was too tempting to be dismissed. And it was exactly what Pakin had pictured. As soon as he walked out and opened the door, the red-faced boy quickly averted his gaze out of embarrassment. Pakhin looked at the coloured face and small ears with a smile before looking for a way to lure Phra Phai into his room first. He didn't mean to do anything bad. He just wanted Phra Phai to feel closer to him. Pakhin called the boy in and went back to finish his shower and let Phra Phai wait for him first. Of course, during the shower, some uncivilized thoughts sprung up. Pakhin wanted Phra Phai to be closer to him. He wanted to keep Phai away from other men who came to secretly lure him. As soon as he showered and got dressed, he came out of the bedroom. Pakin invited Phra Phai to talk and told him about his intention to hire him to clean and take care of his room. He continued to persuade Phra Phai until the boy gave in. He also volunteered to cook for the boy and took him to resign from his job at Seven. At first, Phra Phai was shocked that Pakhin asked him to resign that day itself. Phra Phai probably didn't know that Pakin was a self-centred and impatient person.