Chapter 25

“But I said let's go and put on a shirt. It looks rude, you know. So let's go," Graf gave a meaningful look to Joe to which Joe frowned slightly but nodded in acceptance.

“Uh! Phi Fang, please excuse us for a moment," Graf told Fang.

"Yeah, sure," Fang replied before Joe casually grabbed Graf's waist to lead him towards their bedroom. Fang noticed everything.
...

...

“Please put on a smile for me, Joe,” Graf said as he walked into the room and saw a serious look on his lover's face

“I wish I could spend the weekend with you alone,” Joe grumbled.

“As soon as we finish eating, Phi Fang will leave," Graf said back.

“Sigh, can't you see that, right, Graf? Brother Fang likes you," Joe asked, grumbling a little bit to which Graf nodded in acceptance.

"I know, but he looks pitiful like he looks lonely. I don't know. And another thing, Joe, even if P' Fang likes me, I don't like him. You don't have to worry about anything," Graf assured his lover. He doesn't remember how many times he has repeated it to Joe but it seems that his lover was still worried.

“You know, Graf? Among the people who try to come between us, Like P' Natty and P' Fang of yours, the most terrifying person is your Phi Fang,” Joe said in a serious tone. Graf raised an eyebrow slightly.

“Why?” Graf asked.

“Between a person who is willing to reveal his real intentions and the one who hides it, who do you think is scarier?" Joe responded. Graf thought about it for a moment.

“It's true what you said. But what can we do? We still don't know if Phi Fang is actually bad or good. As long as he is good to us now, we should be nice to him in return, isn't it? But we just have to be careful and not allow anyone to cause a drift between the two of us. That's enough," Graf spoke rationally to which Joe nodded in understanding.

"When you say it like this what else can I say? Let's just say I'll try not to get frustrated when I see P' Fang looking at you admiringly,” Joe said submissively.

“Wow! What's the deal with admiring eyes? Have you read too many comic books?” Graf joked with his lover before going to the closet to pick up a shirt to put on but had to stop dead in his tracks as soon as his eyes fall on his reflection in the mirror.

“Hey! Joe, did you leave such a mark?” Graf shouted when he saw the marks on his chest and body. Joe feigned ignorance not knowing about it before.

“Wow! That's a lot. I'm sorry, I couldn't control my temper back then,” Joe pretended as if he just came to know about the love marks on Joe's body. Graf slightly narrowed his eyes at his lover.

"Are you sure you just realized that I have so many marks on my body?" Graf asked squinting his eyes suspiciously at his lover. Joe hurriedly made a straight face.

“Yes, I just saw it,” Joe said back, and Graf immediately put on his shirt before kicking his lover's butt angrily.

“You think I can't catch up with you, ant-eater?” Graf cursed angrily. Joe let out a little laugh.

“Well, I wanted to show P' Fang that you belong to me," Joe said honestly. Graph's face coloured instantly when he realized that Fang must have already seen the traces.

“Ah! That's why P' Fang made a strange face. You are really sneaky, Joe,” Graf complained to his lover but wasn't serious. Joe shrugged slightly.

“Put on your shirt and come outside. P' Fang is sitting and waiting for a long time, so he must be bored," Graf said before walking out of the bedroom. Joe put on his shirt and followed him quickly because he definitely wasn't going to leave his lover alone with Fang. After the two of them walked into the kitchen, they started to eat the food sitting opposite Fang. Fang ate and secretly looked at the two of them while Joe let Graf season the food for him as usual.