Pakin & Prapai Ch-19

"Be careful, my shirt will burn," Pakhin's voice sounded when Phra Phai came back to stand and continue ironing the clothes and the young man was ironing awkwardly. Because he was afraid to believe that the whole story was true and not a dream. Phra Phai was startled a little but embarrassedly avoided the gaze of Pakhin. Cause he had accidentally stood still looking lost in thoughts while ironing the clothes to make Pakhin come and tease him. Pakin smiled slightly and then dragged a chair to sit and watch the boy iron his clothes making Phra Phai a bit clumsy because he was unable to do anything nicely due to being stared at by Pakhin

"Uh... Phi Kin, why don't you go and watch TV?" Phra Phai said. Right then, the youth didn't know what to do when dealing with Pakhin

"Did I make Phai uncomfortable?" Pakhin asked. Phra Phai immediately shook his head.

"No. Well... It's like... Phai can't do anything right when Phi Kin sits and stares like this," Phra Phai said in a soft voice. Pakin smiled wryly. He just sat and teased Phra Phai cause he wanted to see his newly-proposed- lover's shy expression.

"Huh! Ah! that's right, this coming Friday, I have to take my first-year juniors to catch the code at Ao Manao," Pakin said as he remembered. Phra Phai looked up slightly while his hands continued to iron clothes too.

"When are you coming back?" the monk asked. In his heart, he felt deep happiness when having the opportunity to ask this question to Pakhin as his lover.

" Sunday. Would you like to come with me," Pakin invited him. He wanted to take Phra Phai to play in the water with him.

"Phai can't go. On Saturday, Phai made an appointment with his friend to go and make a report together," Phra Phai said back causing Pakhin's face to be a little dark.

"Which friend?" Pakhin asked immediately out of a little jealousy

"Graf," said the monk. Pakin immediately remembered that it is Joe's friend, Graph

"We'll talk later about it," Pakhin cuts him off because he wants to take Phra Phai with him.

"Thursday, help me pack my bag too," Pakhin said, causing Phra Phai to be a little silent. His heart swelled up again.

"You want Phai to help?" Phra Phai asked again.

"Um, I would like my boyfriend to do it for me," Pakin said softly again causing Phra Phai to almost burn the clothes as he was stunned to the point of standing still wondering how Pakin talks more than usual lately.

"How about you? don't you want to pack the bags for me?" Pakin asked repeatedly.

"Yes, Phai will come to do it for you," Phra Phai replied in a soft voice causing Pakhin to smile with satisfaction.

"Then let's continue ironing. When you're done, call me," Pakin said because he didn't want Phra Phai to be embarrassed any further. Cause he knew very well that Phra Phai was not used to being too close to him yet. It may seem a bit succinct with asking to be a boyfriend. But he didn't want anyone to cut his chance first.

As soon as Pakin walked out of the laundry room, the monk let out a small sigh of relief. His lips curled into a smile until feeling pain in his cheeks from too much stretching. But Phra Phai could not stop smiling. The youth felt like he was floating in the air. His heart was agitated but happy.

//What would Pluen and my Mom say when they know about this? // Phra Phai mumbled to himself before raising his hand to lightly slap his face to call his consciousness to stay while ironing. When the monk finished ironing clothes it was almost 10 p.m. The young man came out to find Pakin in the living room, but he could not find him so he went and knocked on the bedroom.