Chapter 21 🔞🔞🔞

“So what's with you? How the hell did you think about going to sleep somewhere else?” Joe asked back furiously. Graf just smirked at him sarcastically feeling hurt.

“Ask yourself, Joe. What the fuck did you do?... I remembered it and I was not wrong. In the end, you did it to me, just like the last time," Graf said in a trembling voice.

“What the hell did I do?! Tell me what did I do?!" Joe asked loudly while pulling at Graph's bag as well.

"Do you still have the face to ask me? You Shitty Bastard!! What the fuck did you do with that woman out on the balcony?” Graf cursed impatiently and pushed Joe's chest so hard that Joe was taken aback.

“So what... you don't feel anything, do you?” Joe asked back. Not able to hold it back anymore, clear tears started flowing from Graf's eyes. When he saw the tears flowing from his lover's eyes, Joe froze a little.

“Gah... Graf... why are you crying... it's me?” Joe talked softly while trying to walk towards his lover because Graf is a person who doesn't cry easily. But if this made him cry, it means he was seriously hurt. Joe couldn't bear to see his lover cry like this.

Thunder!!!!

“Sass !! Huh huh...how can you say that I don't feel anything... Huhuhuhuhu... I'm so jealous... But do you know that buffalo, Joe?!! Bastard!” Graf kicked Joe's stomach and shouted, cursing through his tears. Joe was a little stunned because he wasn't prepared for that.

"When I'm quiet and trying to bear it all... Why I'm still is because I'm selfish to save your face... Huh... I don't want you to be ashamed in front of your friend... Huh... I don't know who else knows what's going on between me and you... huh huh... I always think about you. But it's you. if you don't know anything... hehe..." Graf cursed again causing Joe's face to drop instantly. Graf turned to walk out of the bedroom. But Joe quickly grabbed Graf's arm to stop him from leaving. Graf also turns to punch Joe but is tackled by Joe first as Joe turned him and hugged Graf from behind.

"Huh... leave me... Joe..." Graf sobbed again.

“Wow... Fucking friends!!!... How long will you guys secretly listen to us quarrelling with each other? Damn you fuckers, you're a good one!" Joe yelled before Joe's friends swarmed into Joe and Graf's bedroom including the young women. Graf froze for a bit in bewilderment.

"Uh... what's up... hey...Mark... what do you say?" Fluke turned to ask another of his seniors.

“Aw, damn... You're the one who started the idea and asked us to join the plan. You explain it to him yourself," Mark said back.

“Plan... what plan?” Graf asked back in a deep voice with a stern look on everyone's faces, even though the tears continued to flow. Fluke lost his face before raising his hand to pay homage to Graf.

"I'm sorry... Graph... I'm sorry. I was wrong... uh... Please don't leave my friend Joe...Joe didn't cheat on you," Fluke explained. Graf had stopped struggling to get free from Joe's arms now because he was curious about what Joe's friend had told him.

"Well... I saw you acting like you have nothing to do with Joe. So l wanted to know if you really love Joe. Joe also wanted to see you jealous,” Fluke explained again.

"Buffalo!!! Fluke... don't blame me alone. You also wanted to see, didn't you? What will my wife be like, when he's jealous?" Joe said somehow. Graf turned to look at Joe with green eyes. He had stopped sobbing quite a bit now.

"Yeah... It's us too... that's...we already know about your secret relationship with Joe. Because Joe had told me all about you and him... but I just saw that you... uh! So l wanted to prove it a little bit," Fluke said softly. Graf turned to look at King, the girl standing nearby.