Chapter 6

"No, I don't want to wear it, I am sweating a lot, see?" Graf said as he pushed back Joe's sports jacket.

“It's because you are sweating a lot. That's why I let you wear it," Joe said in a muffled voice.

“I'm sweating a lot. Your shirt will stink and sweat as well," Graf said back, glaring at Fluke who was standing there smiling a bit.

"It's okay," Joe insists on letting Graf put on his jacket until Graf had to pull Joe away from Fluke a little

//What are you doing? // Graf asked, his voice not too loud.

// Can't you see? Your shirt is thin, plus it's white. When you sweat, others can see everything. From now on, if you play football again, don't wear a white shirt// Joe complained to let Graph know. Graf looked down at himself.

// "I'm a man. No one comes to think of me like you do // Graf said to Joe who let out a small grunt.

//Can't I just ask for this? How difficult is it for you to just wear a jacket? // Joe said feeling a little offended. Graf let out a small sigh of relief.

// Well, if you don't want to wear it, you don't have to wear it// Joe came out with an even more annoyed voice before turning to Fluke.

"What are you arguing about? " Fluke asked.

“Nothing, I'll be right back. See you tomorrow," Joe said to his friend before going straight to the parking lot without calling Graph. Graf looked a little tired from his lover's tantrums. Before turning and nodding slightly to Fluke and immediately following Joe. When he reached the parking lot, Joe was already waiting on his motorcycle. Without saying anything, Joe handed the helmet to Graf.

“Why are you even arguing about this?” Graf asked.

“Get in the backseat, I want to go back and take a shower,” Joe cuts off the previous conversation. Graf then straddled the bike and didn't ask anything further. Joe rode the bike and immediately took Graf back to the condo. On the way back Graf sensed that his lover is driving in frustration. But it's good that Joe didn't spit out anything.

“Just stop at the market, I'll buy you dinner,” Graf said to Joe as he remembered. Joe rode the car to park in front of the market near their condo.

"Aren't you going to go shopping together?" Graf asked as he got out of the bike and stood beside him. Joe straddled the bike to a stand.

"No, I'm waiting," Joe said flatly. He realized he could get frustrated even with the smallest things related to Graph. So he wanted to calm himself down first. Graf looked at Joe, before opening his hand. Joe raised his eyebrows a bit.

"Take off your coat, or I'll walk like this," said Graf causing Joe to pause a bit. Although he was glad that Graf tried to reconcile with him by wearing the jacket as told. But still, he was deeply frustrated. Joe took his jacket off and handed it to Graf. Graf took it.

"If your shirt gets sweaty, don't complain to me," Graf said in a hoarse voice before entering the market. Joe waited on the bike and sighed lightly. After waiting for a while Graf walked back out with a bag of food that he bought.

"Well, let's go back," Graf invited his lover. Joe rode back to the condo. When they arrived, they both went up to their bedroom without saying anything. Joe went straight to take a shower and wash his hair first. As for Graf, he went to collect the clothes that had been dried into the pile on the floor in front of the TV to fold them separately for ironing. In fact, the condo also has a laundry service. But Graf and Joe already talked about it. They would try to do whatever they could themselves So they don't have to waste money too much. Graf sat and folded clothes until finished. Then walked into the kitchen and served the food that he bought on the plate. As soon as he walked to the bedroom to collect the clothes again, he found that Joe had finished showering. Joe didn't say a word to Graf. Graf still had no idea what to say to him. So he went to take a bath as well. After Graf finished taking a shower and getting dressed he walked out and found Joe sitting on the floor watching TV, leaning against the sofa with his hair still wet. Graf then returned to the room to get a towel. Then walked over to sit on the sofa behind Joe.