Pakin & Prapai Ch-14

“Phra Phai!!!” Pakhin's voice sounded at the horrible sight. With a quick reaction, the tall figure rushed to hold Phra Phai, who was about to fall off the tree.

Suddenly!!

Phai landed on the extended arms of Pakhin. But both of them fell to the ground due to the impact. Pakin hugged Phra Phai tightly so as not to let the young man get hurt causing the slender body to land on the strong athletic body of Pakhin with his face tucked into his strong chest. Phra Phai had his eyes tightly shut because he thought that he would surely fall to the ground and get hurt but was a little shocked when he did not feel any pain. So he opened his eyes slowly knowing he was safe.

"This mango feels a little heavy, must be a ripened one," said the voice of Pakhin causing Phra Phai to raise his head to look at him a little. Pakhin’s eyes were now staring at him as well making his heart flutter uncontrollably when being this close to him.

“So we're going to keep laying down here and play?” Pakhin asked again. Phra Phai then realized that he was still laying upon him. The young man quickly moved and sat up.

“I'm sorry, Phi Kin, where does it hurt?" Phra Phai hurriedly asked Pakhin with concern while helping to pull him to sit up as well.

“Ah, Brother Kin's arm bleeds too. Phi kin, where else are you hurt?” Phra Phai asked with a feeling of guilt. Pakhin also realised that just then. He glanced at his arm which was slashed, about 3 inches long, from the elbow down, and blood was spurting out. Phra Phai grabbed Pakin's arm with shaking hands. As for Pakhin, he scrutinized his own wound with still eyes.

“It's just a little cut. It's all right," he replied nonchalantly when he saw that it was not a deep cut to the point of getting stitched.

“It's okay. Let's go back to the house and clean the wound first," Pakin smiled faintly when he saw Phra Phai's anxious expression. Even though there was no need for support but Phra Phai held his hand with an ominous look on his face and immediately took Pakhin back home.

“Mother, where is our medicine box?” Phra Phai immediately asked his mother.

“It's in the cabinet in front of the TV. What's wrong?" His Mother asked back. Phra Phai turned to Pakin.

“Brother Pakhin, please sit and wait here,” Phra Phai said to the young man before quickly running into his house. Pakhin went to sit on the wooden sledge under the tree.

"What's wrong, Pakin?" Phra Phai's mother walked over and asked.

"It's just that I got a little injured. It is not a big deal. But Phra Phai is a little too shocked,” Pakin turned his arm to show Phra Phai's mother. The boy's mother smiled slightly.

“Son, he is a little excited,” Phra Phai's mother said with a smile. In a moment Phra Phai ran out of the house with the medicine box. He immediately sat beside Pakhin.

"I'll clean the wound first," said Phra Phai, before taking a cotton swab soaked in saline solution to dab on the wound slowly and extra carefully to clean it.

“If I press too hard, P’Pakin can tell me," Phra Phai said.

"Um," Pakin answered in his throat while observing his facial expression. Phra Phai sat and cleaned the wound. They applied medicine to it with Pakhin sitting and watching quietly. The youth's expression was not very good because he was blaming himself for hurting Pakhin.

“You don't have to cover the wound. Let it dry quickly," said Phra Phai, before raising his head to look at Pakhin and saw that he was already sitting there looking at him with still eyes. Those beautiful eyes looking so intensely at him made Phra Phai hold his breath for a second without realising it, as his face grew hot before the shy young man lowered his head to avoid Pakhin's eyes and then pretended to put the medicines back in the box