Pakin & Prapai Ch-22

"What is the name again? Issawakon?" Pakin and Sorawit spoke out in unison making Ji look perplexed. As for Pakin and Sorawit, they immediately turned to look at each other as well.

"Uh, do you know him?" Ji asked, a little confused. Sorawit had a slightly tensed expression on his face.

“I have known a person having that last name. But I'm not sure if it is the same person?” Sorawit replied.

“Oh! Alright. Regarding the documents that I brought, do you have anything else to add?” Jima asked with a smile. Sorawit sighed lightly before discussing work with the young woman for a while before the two left his office.

“Do you know someone with the surname lssawakon, Pakin? ” Ji asked out of curiosity while they were in the elevator.

“Um, Well... I'm familiar,” Pakin dismissed her saying he was familiar with the name, whereas he clearly remembers the name cause it is the surname of his lover. Simply put, it is Phai's grandfather's land. As far as he understood from what he heard, the deal is about Phra Phai's grandfather's land that his father and Ji's father were acting as brokers trying to buy for Sorawit.

Pakin and Ji returned to the car. Pakin immediately drove out of the parking lot.

“Wait, You are going to take your juniors to catch the code at Ao Manao, right?” Ji asked cheerfully.

"Um..," Pakin replied while his hand pressed his phone too.

“I want to go with you. I want to go to the beach," Ji said in the same excited voice.

“Why do you want to come? I am going to pick up my code brothers. I ain't going for a vacation," Pakin said in a calm voice before pressing the call to his lover with Jima sitting and watching him with curiosity. But Pakin had to frown and press the call again when Phra Phai didn't accept his call the first time.

“What the hell is he busy with?” Pakin grumbled slightly.

"Who are you calling, Kin? " Jima asked with an ominous feeling in her heart. Pakin turned to look at Ji's face slightly.

"Calling Phra Phai," Pakin replied directly making the girl silent.

“Why are you following him so much lately?” Ji asked again. Pakin put the phone down on his lap when he saw that Phra Phai was not answering his call. In fact, he was sure that Phra Phai was having a lunch break so he should be able to answer his calls. But the unanswered calls caused Pakin to feel that there must be something wrong.

" We're lovers after all. How do you expect me to not follow him?" Pakin said in a serious tone causing the girl to freeze, her face turned pale immediately.

“What did you say, Kin? You and Phra Phai...” The young woman asked to be sure she had heard him correctly.

“I was going to tell you several days ago. I and Phra Phai are dating," Pakin replied as if it were normal.

“You're kidding me right, Kin?! You're a man," Ji asked with a mocking laugh in disbelief despite having seen the picture of Phra Phai feeding rice to Pakin in the shabu restaurant.

"So what? I don't care about the gender," Pakin replied causing the girl to sit quietly, stunned. She was obviously shocked and tensed at the same time.

“What are you thinking, Pakin? Your father can never accept this. Do you want to fight with your father again?” Ji asked, feeling dreadful

“I'm already at odds with him for a long time,” Pakin said carelessly.

“I think you're going astray. Why are you doing this? Don't you care about your father and mother at all? And besides, you know that both of our parents want us..." The girl continued to say