Pakin & Prapai Ch-32 (The end)

“Then let me take Ji back first. I can’t stand your pretty eyes looking swollen at all," Pakorn turned to speak to the young woman with concern. Ji's face turned as red as his eyes.

“I'm sorry, Kin, for everything. If it wasn't for you admonishing me today, I wouldn't have realised my own feelings," Ji said back in a low voice. Pakin raised his hand and rubbed Ji's head back and forth.

“It's good that you understand everything well, Try and talk to your parents. I believe they will agree to let you marry Korn anyway," Pakin said straightforwardly. Ji nodded in acceptance before Pakorn lightly touched the girl's waist and lead the way out of the condo with Pakhin and Phra Phai following behind.

Mum!!!

As soon as Pakorn and Ji left the room, Pakhin turned around and lifted the monk until he floated causing Phra Phai to hug the neck of his lover in shock.

" Phi Pakin, what are you doing right now?” Phra Phai exclaimed

“We have passed one obstacle, ” Pakin said excitedly in happiness. Phai smiled softly.

"I'm glad," Phra Phai smiled at his lover. Pakin smiled slightly.

"Then let's celebrate," Pakin said, looking at the bedroom. Phra Phai looked in the direction of his lover's eyes before his face turned red when he understood the meaning behind those words.

"Pakin, Phai hasn't healed yet, " said the young man in a muffled voice.

"Do it often so you'll get used to it, " Pakin said with a mischievous smile.

“Phai just realized that Phi Kin is too horny,” the young man said in a hoarse voice.

“You know now, but it's already too late,” said Pakin, immediately carrying the monk into the bedroom and Phra Phai could not interrupt anything. . .

.........

After Pakhin had settled the problem with Ji and Pakorn, he and Phra Phai had been in a good relationship for a whole week. But Pakin had the thought at the back of his mind that one day he had to find a chance to enter his house and face his family together with Phai

📳 Tring... Tring... Tring

Pakhin's phone rang early in the evening on Saturday because Phra Phai had work to do for the university so Pakin did not take him home to the provinces.

“Phi Kin, your phone is ringing, ” Phra Phai told Pakhin, who volunteered to do the kitchen work today.

"Who's calling?" asked Pakhin. Phra Phai picked up his lover's phone to look and froze for a bit.

“Phai's father called, ” Phra Phai said because after they sort it out, Sorawit called his son and son-in-law often.

“Phai, pick it up,” Pakin said, so Phra Phai pressed to answer his father's call with some embarrassment because they weren't close from birth.

"Yes, Father, it's me Phai... Phi Kin cooks food... well... Phai came to sleep over with Pakhin," Phra Phai replied to his father in a muffled voice when his father asked why he picked up his phone.

"Yes, please, just a moment," Phra Phai replied before walking towards Pakhin in the kitchen.

“Phi Pakin, Father will talk to you,” Phra Phai said. Pakin then washed his hands and answered the phone to talk.

"Yes, Uncle Sorn... tomorrow? I'm free ..." He said before going silent with Phra Phai standing and looking at his lover suspiciously wanting to know what they were talking about.