Pakin & Prapai Ch-27

“When did you come?” Pakhin's mother greeted her son in the late afternoon, a little surprised when she saw Pakhin entering the house

“Last night,” Pakin replied shortly.

“So where are you coming from now?” Mom continued because it looked as if Pakhin had just returned home.

“Took Aunt Salee to the market in the morning. Oh, I also bought pork-filled sago for Mom. It's with Aunt Salee,” Pakhin replied. The young man's mother smiled slightly. But Pakin saw the stern expression in his mother's eyes which was enough for him to guess what was going on.

“Shall we sit and talk about daughter Ji?” asked the young man's mother.

“Yes... I think I have to say something to make it clear. And I have some business with my father as well," Pakin affirmed

“Today, your father has a visitor from Bangkok to talk about work. Let's talk later in the evening, shall we?" Pakin's mother suggested. Pakin was still a little but nodded in acceptance

“Yes, then I'll excuse myself to take a shower first,” Pakin told his mother and immediately went up to his bedroom. In the morning Pakin had woken up early and left the house to take the maid to go shopping in the morning market. He also took the opportunity to help Phra Phai sell desserts.

After showering, Pakin then came down to the dining room to have breakfast with his family but saw his mother sitting alone

“Father?” Pakin asked calmly.

"Your Father and your brother went out to run some errands at the company,” Pakin's mother said. Pakin nodded in acceptance and sat down to eat with his mother. After eating, he intended to go to meet Phra Phai at his home.
...

...

...

“Where are you going, Kin?” asked the mother when she saw her son walk out of the house.

“I'm going to run an errand. What's wrong? Do you need anything?" Pakin asked, in case his mother wanted him to take her somewhere then he will attend to his mother first.

“Nothing. Just saying. Don't forget to come back and talk with your father in the evening," Mom repeated. Pakin was still a little but nodded his head in acceptance.

"Okay, I'll go first," he said and immediately walked out of the house.

.............

"Phi Phai, will P’Pakin come to meet you today?" Pluen asked her brother with a smile. Pluen's family were happy to know of Phra Phai's relationship with Pakin, especially Pluen. When she found out, she screamed with joy in her house until scolded by the elders for making too much noise.

“Probably. Phi Kin told me this morning that he would come,” Phra Phai replied. Pluen looked at her brother's face with a smile.

“Phi Phai, are you happy now?” Pluen asked in a clear voice.

“Well, I'm happy,” Phra Phai replied in a low voice making the girl observe quietly because it seems that her brother was deeply concerned about something.

“Why are you sounding like this?” she asked worriedly.

“I don't know, Pluen. Maybe I'm thinking I got my wishes fulfilled too easily. Don't you think?” Phra Phai replied.

"Crazy, Phi Phai. I don't know if you feel it's easy. Did you forget how many years has it been since you secretly liked him?  Phi Phai, don't think too much. If P' Pakin hears you, he'd think that Phi Phai doesn't trust him," Pluen reprimanded her brother slightly. Phra Phai sighed lightly before a car horn sounded.