Pakin and Prapai Ch-21

"Phi Kin!!!” Phra Phai called Pakhin in a shocked voice and a red face when Pakhin carried him with his legs flanked by Pakhin's body. Pakhin's strong hand hugged and supported Phra Phai's thin waist bringing the two bodies unduly close so much that Phra Phai was afraid he might faint. 

“Yes,” Pakin answered in a calm voice feigning ignorance. But in his heart, he knew very well why Phra Phai called him.

"Phai is hungry," the pleading voice of Phra Phai sounded causing Pakin to smile with satisfaction even though he knew that Phra Phai said it to avoid the precarious situation he was in.

“Let's talk first,” Pakin said back.

“Let's sit down and have a good chat,” the monk pleaded again to be released. Pakhin smiled slightly before sitting on the sofa still straddling the monk in his lap. The monk pushed his chest lightly to get down to sit on the sofa beside him, but Pakhin held him in his embrace tightly making it impossible for him to move. Phra Phai looked a the tall figure with his brows furrowed together but Pakhin just smiled at him saying nothing. Phra Phai feels that since they started dating, Pakhin smiles more often.

“When talking to a naughty kid who likes to think a lot, it has to be done like this. Otherwise, you'll continue to act stubborn and avoid me," Pakin said in a stern voice. Phra Phai puffed his cheeks at him.

“Phai isn't stubborn at all,” Phra Phai defended himself.

“Huh, don't you realize that you're very stubborn?” Pakin dragged his voice as he lightly squeezed Phra Phai's nose to which the boy wrinkled his nose slightly.

“So what's the matter that you want to talk with stubborn Phai?" Phra Phai asked back immediately when he knew that Pakhin would not release him before they talk.

“I know what Phai is thinking. Phai wants to know where I am going with Ji. But he is feeling considerate and doesn't want to make me uncomfortable. So he won't ask me directly. Although Phai's heart wants to know more than what I said, right?” Pakin asked. Phra Phai paused for a bit biting his lip lightly because whatever Pakhin said was true.

“And Phai still thinks a lot about me and Ji too,” Pakin said again. Phra Phai looked at his lover's face with slightly flickering eyes because Pakhin seemed to know him too well to read his mind.

“Let me tell Phai again, I and Ji are just friends. We grew up together so we are close friends. But I don't want Ji as my girlfriend or a lover,” Pakin said to Phra Phai in a serious voice.

“But P' Ji is very suitable for Phi Pakin. And Phai still doesn't know the reason why Phi Kin likes Phai?" Phra Phai said in a low voice. Even though he was in a relationship with Pakhin but Phra Phai still had his doubts about a few things making him not trust his lover completely. Because Phra Phai had never known before that Pakhin also liked him for a long time. As far as Phra Phai could remember the past, he had never seen or felt any change in Pakhin's attitude indicating that he too likes him as claimed by Pakhin himself.

“About suitability, I told you that I am the one who can make this decision. As for the answer to why I like Phai, I want Phai to have patience and you will gradually see and understand yourself. But I can confirm to Phai that we have had the same feelings for each other for a long time," Pakin said seriously. He knew Phra Phai was worried about it, thinking a lot about why Pakhin confessed his feelings to him so suddenly which Pakhin thinks it might be because he flirted too smoothly until Phra Phai didn't even realise how much Pakin likes him.

Phra Phai was silent for a moment contemplating what Pakhin had said although the confusion remained in his heart.

“Phai is sorry... for not having much confidence in himself," Phra Phai said pursing his lips a little.