Chapter 27

After returning to their room, Joe went straight into the shower first. Graf went to place the food in the kitchen first. Then he took the rest of the stuff he bought in the market in the bedroom and placed them together on the bed, including the item that Breeze gave him. Graf then continued to walk around in the bedroom to collect things. He stuffed Joe's used clothes into the laundry basket and prepared fresh clothes for his lover to wear after the shower. He then sits on the foot of the bed waiting until Joe finished his shower.

“Dry your feet, too,” Graf intercepted first when Joe came out of the bathroom wearing a single towel. Plus, he didn't dry himself out completely.

“Yes,” Joe replied with a smile.

“Go and take a shower. Then let's eat together," Joe said back, and Graf nodded in agreement.

“Dry the towel on the railing, Joe. Don't throw it on the chair," Graf reminded Joe again. Joe nodded with a smile. Graf then walked into the bathroom. He is more organized and neat than Joe therefore always complained about it to Joe. But Joe never felt annoyed with his lover. He finished dressing and sat on the bed to see what Graf had bought.

“How many pairs of socks did you buy?” Joe mumbled as he pulled out the socks and laid them on the bed. There were also small towels which Graf bought for both himself and Joe to wipe off sweat after sports practice.

🚪 Crack!!!

Graf opened the bathroom door. Joe turned to look with a sly smile because Graf was also wearing a single towel which is normal for the two of them anyway. But Joe only wanted to tease his lover.

“What the hell are you smiling at, Joe?” Graf scolded his lover but was not serious.

“So handsome. And those little curves look so damn sexy," Joe teased checking out the chest and abdomen of Graph making him hot.

“Dammit!! Stop talking!” Graf shouted embarrassedly and walked over to the dressing table.

“Wow, your ass is so tight too,” Joe teased him again when Graf stood with his back to him. Graf holding a can of talcum powder, immediately turned and hurled it at Joe. Joe hurriedly dodged it while laughing.

"You're so perverted," Graf said to cover up his embarrassment. Joe was still smiling before picking up the can of talcum powder and throwing it back for Graph to catch.

"Teasing a little and you're already shy. As you started playing football again, Your body is back to being fit as before,” Joe said.

“Are you serious or playing?” Graf immediately asked because he couldn't guess if Joe was telling the truth or just joking.

“Both of them, ahh!! don't throw it again,” Joe hurriedly interjected as Graf pretended to throw the can of talcum powder at him again causing Graph to freeze a bit

“Say it clearly,” Graf repeated.

“It's like when you exercise, Your body is back to being muscular as it was in 6th grade, and I like it. It looks so sexy,” said Joe.

Plug!

“Ow!” Joe exclaimed as the can landed right in the middle of his head. Graf himself was a little shocked as he didn't expect to hit Joe's head.

"Hey, sorry, hehe! does it hurt?" Graf was both laughing and worried about his lover. Joe rubbed his head lightly.

"Are you sure you're worried about me? Having a good laugh too?” Joe asked. Graf came to stand in front of Joe and rub his head lightly in the position where he threw the can earlier causing Joe to wrap his arm's around Graf's waist into a hug.