Chapter 28

"You want to play him again? Don't you remember what happened the last time?" Fluke asked worried.

"I'm not going to play him like that. I just want to change his habits a little," Joe replied

"What's wrong with his habit?" Fluke asked curiously.

“It's the way he is too considerate of other people,” Joe replied furrowing his brows.

“I think it's good. I think Graph is well taught," Aon said as he thought.

“Yes, I know he's very well-behaved, but sometimes people need to be treated more straightforwardly. I want him to know how to deny cause he doesn't realise that his kindness and generosity may be misunderstood by people giving them hope. Or he can be taken advantage of like Brother Fang, ” Joe said earnestly.

“I might be selfish for not wanting him to mess with anyone. But I want him to think about how I feel too,” Joe said again.

“So how are you going to change his habit? I think it's more likely for you to get manipulated by Graf," said Fluke.

“I'm not going to bend much. I just want to pretend to be numb and angry for a little more. I just want him to think about my words and try to understand me without arguing," Joe said as he thought.

“I think you and Graf are enough. Each side confirms that their ideas are right,” Aon said straightforwardly.

“There's no one wrong about this, Aon. It's just that they don't think the same way," Fluke said somehow. Joe narrowed his eyes slightly.

“Are you tricking me into teaching me?” Joe pretended to ask, Aon and Fluke laughed a little. Before the three of them sat drinking in Aon's room and continued playing games. Then Joe slept in Aon's room.

..................
( Early Morning )

Joe stood in front of his condo room early in the morning. Last night he kept changing sides before he could fall asleep around 3 a.m., not because he was playing games or drinking until late. But because Joe didn't sleep hugging Graf so he couldn't fall asleep. He lightly slapped himself, before hitting a still face to unlock the door. The room was completely silent. Joe walked into the bedroom but didn't find Graf in bed. But he heard the sound of water flowing in the bathroom. Joe sighed lightly feeling relieved that Graph has not gone anywhere. Then he went to pick up his clothes and hang them in front of the closet to prepare to shower next after Graf.

After showering, Graf walked out with a weary expression because he couldn't sleep very well either. He flinched slightly at first when he saw Joe in the room which soon changed into relief that his lover has returned to his room.

“When did you come back?” Graf suddenly asked. Joe looked at his lover with a straight face.

"Just now," he answered shortly and walked over to the bathroom. Graf frowned slightly, feeling stressed when he noticed the attitude of his lover. Graf dressed up with a dull expression. Then went out to make a simple breakfast for himself and Joe. After a while, Joe walked out of the bedroom as well.

"Let's eat first," Graf said pleasantly. Joe nodded and the two of them sat down and had breakfast together. But there was no teasing or talking as usual making Graph feel quite awkward. He ate silently while looking at Joe as well. But Joe sat still and ate quietly. Graf noticed the bruise at the corner of his lover's mouth and let out a small sigh. But looking at Joe's wrist, he saw that Joe was still wearing the bracelet that he had bought for him. It made Graf feel worse in his heart.

“Today I'm going to return the bracelet to P' Breeze,” Graf said, causing Joe to pause for a bit. He almost dropped out of his pretence to smile widely but had to control himself to continue hitting the still face.