Pakin & Prapai Ch-10

After practicing basketball Phakin then drove back to his own condo to take a shower and change clothes.

🚪 Ting Tong!!

The sound of the doorbell in front of the room caused Pakhin to frown slightly. But he walked to look through the peephole before making a surprised face and opening the door.

"You have a spare key card. Why didn't you open it?" Pakhin asked Phra Phai who was standing in front of the room carrying a bag because Pakhin sent him a message earlier to come to his condo so they would leave together.

"Brother Pakhin is present in the room so..." Phra Phai answered softly. The young man will use the key card to unlock Pakin's room if Phakin is not present in the room. But he met Graf and Joe at the entrance to the building and both of them said that Pakhin had returned. Phra Phai therefore pressed the bell in order not to lose his manners.

"So?" Pakhin raised his eyebrows a bit and asked back.

"I'm afraid..." Phra Phai was about to speak but hurriedly stopped his words when he saw the ferocious eyes of Pakhin looking at him because Pakhin had already said him not to utter the word 'considerate' again.

"Okay, come in first. Give me a moment." Pakhin moves aside from the door to let Phra Phai walk into the room. The youth immediately walked in before Pakhin closed the door

"You can sit and watch TV and wait," Pakhin said to Phra Phai. But the young man shook his head.

"Nevermind, I can just sit and wait," said Phra Phai. Pakin nodded before disappearing into the bedroom. Phra Phai unfolded a smile as he was glad to be back home as well as excited to return together with Pakhin in private. Phra Phai called his mother and told her that he would return home today. His Mom asked him how he would be coming. Phra Phai only said that he was going back with his senior. He sat and thought about things until Pakhin walked out of his room with a shoulder bag that wasn't too big.

'I'm all set," Pakin said, and the monk got up and followed him out of the room. Phra Phai tried to follow Pakhin while maintaining a slight distance. Then looked at the back of the tall figure in front of him with delight. Even when entering the elevator Phra Phai occasionally tried to sneak a look at Pakhin without letting him know.

"You can put your bag in the back of the car," Pakhin said as he walked to his car.

"No, It's okay, I can carry it, it's not that heavy," Phra Phai hurriedly said. Pakhin fixed him a stern look.

"I think we'll have to buy another word for No & nothing," Pakin said in a flat voice causing Phra Phai to be silent immediately.

"Let's get in the car," Pakin said back before opening the car door and getting in. Phra Phai sat next to the driver.

"Put your seat belt on," Pakhin said, and the monk hurriedly bucked up his belt while hugging his bag because he didn't know where to place his hand feeling embarrassed and excited at the same time to be able to ride in Pakhin's car again. And this time it will be a long ride together for about 3 hours. Pakin immediately drove away.

📳 Tring... Tring... Tring!!!

Kin's phone rang. The young man picked it up to look at it and pressed accept.

📞 "I'm almost there. ....Come down and wait ahead. I'm too lazy to drive inside. ...hmmm... hmm"
Pakhin spoke for a while and then put it down. Phra Phai frowned slightly suspiciously.

"I'll stop by to pick up a friend too. My friend asked for a car ride to go home too," Pakhin said which immediately made Phra Phai's heart depressed when he knew that he would not ride with Pakhin privately. But he did not dare to ask the tall man who the person was. When approaching the destination Pakhin slowed down the car a little. The monk's face was slightly numb when he saw a slender figure of a young woman waiting in front of the entrance of a condo.