Chapter 15

Sorry Guys! I apologise for the late update. I sprained my neck making it difficult for me to work on my laptop. Please bear with me for a little while. Thank you for your support.

.........

“I'm so hungry,” Joe's voice sounded as he walked out of the bedroom causing Graf, who was boiling instant noodles in the kitchen, to look cross-eyed.

“Don't complain. I'm going to kick you otherwise," Graf complained, not taking it seriously because after Joe got in the mood again, Graf had to use his hands to release his lover until the end. Then he hurried up to take a shower and get dressed to boil instant noodles for Joe to eat. Joe soaked in the water a little longer and came out to get dressed. He walked over and hugged Graf from behind.

“I haven't released it for several days,” Joe said, bending down and squeezing both of Graph's cheeks back and forth until Graf had to pinch the back of Joe's hand that was pinching his cheeks.

“Oops, it hurts!” Joe exclaimed, immediately letting go of his hand from his cheeks.

“You can really get horny all the time. Sit and wait for the noodles to be ready," Graf told his lover. Joe walked over to the chair without hesitation. Graf then arranged the boiled noodles into a bowl and seasoned it for his lover like always.

“Oh, I have something to tell you. I feel that my group is going to take us to Ao Manao for the adoption ceremony," Joe said as he remembered. Graf turned around and raised his eyebrows a bit.

"Prachuap? " Graf asked back as he handed a bowl of instant noodles to Joe. Joe nodded

“How many days and when?” Graf continued.

“Two nights stay, going Friday afternoon and returning Sunday. This Friday Teacher approved it. The seniors have already asked for permission to go to the bay,” Joe said back, causing Graf to be a little stunned because it meant Graf had to be alone.

“Do you want to go home? Then come back on Sunday,” Joe suggested, because he was also worried about his lover.

“Wait, let's see if there is something to do this Saturday and Sunday. My friend said that he would invite me to do a report in his room," Graf said. Joe frowned.

"Can't he come and do it in our room? At least I'm reassured that you're in the room. I'm not afraid of what you're going to play. I'm worried about you returning to our condo alone," Joe said in a strained voice while sitting and eating instant noodles. Graf also sat and ate his noodles.

"You don't mind, right? To have our friends come to our room," Graf asked back.

“It doesn't matter, just don't let anyone sleep on my bed," Joe said with a smile.

"Damn, who's going to sleep? Besides, after finishing the report, they'll go back to their room," said Graf. Joe nodded before letting out a small sigh of relief

“What is it?” Graf asked.

"I'm worried about you. Since the two of us met, we were never apart like this. While at home in Kan, Otherwise, you'll always have to sleep at another person's house, " Joe grumbled.

"Don't be too overwhelmed, Joe. You're only going for two days. You are not going for a month," Graf said jokingly but he was a little upset in his chest as well cause he had to stay alone.

“That's right, there's no one to hug. How am I going to sleep?" Joe grumbled until the graph shook his head funny

"Oh, I'll ask you, Graf about Phakin and Phra Phai. Are they dating?" Joe asked as he remembered.