Teamwork Straight To The Heart!

Braeden's POV

"And... begin!" Jayden yelled. "It's Team A vs Team B!"

"Let's go Team A! Braeden and Lee with me! The rest of you attack from the opposite side!" Kyro yelled.

"Right!" I said as I rushed forward with Lee and Kyro, while Lenny, Vix, and Hector went together.

As we ran forward, a massive tidal wave came straight towards the three of us.

"That's Capri's power...!" Lee exclaimed.

"I got this!" I yelled as I jumped into the air, and swung my leg, unleashing a blast of wind and lightning at the wave, completely destroying it, sending water flying around us.

"Hey Braeden!" Christian exclaimed as he lunged forward. "Give me all you've got!"

His hair rushed at me as a giant fist, and grabbed my body.

"D-Damn!" I cursed. "I can't break free!"

"Starbolt Beam!" Kyro yelled as he fired a blast of energy from his hands at Christian, but more of Christian's hair blocked the attack.

"Guys go on ahead!" I yelled to Kyro and Lee. "I'll be fine!"

"Alright!" Kyro said as Lee nodded his head.

Finally, I broke free from Christian's grip and landed on the ground.

"I've been curious about you since we've been training with Spex." Christian said. "Now we get to fight."

"I didn't want to have to take out the ones that were with Spex..." I said as lightning began pulsing around my body. "But I've got no choice!"

Dylan's POV

"Alright guy, let's fortify the flag." I said. "Donovan, you're our front line. Make sure nobody gets passed you."

"Right!" Donovan smiled as he walked towards the front of us.

"Willis, you see ANYONE get close, put up an ice wall." I told Willis.

"Got it." Willis nodded.

"And Jailen, would you mind making clones so that we can have even more defense-" I started.

"DYLAN!" Declan exclaimed, interrupting me.

"Declan?" I said. "What's wrong?"

"THE FLAG! IT'S GONE!" He yelled.

We all turned around, and sure enough, our flag was gone, making the stadium loudly cheer.

"Team A's flag is already gone! Is the match going to end this fast?!" LeYuani exclaimed.

"H-How?!" Daniel said.

"Tch! You shouldn't have been calling the shots!" Kyojiro said. "If I had made the plan we wouldn't have lost the flag immediately!"

"Look there!" Shims pointed, and we could our flag floating slowly through the air.