Our Justice!

Arron's POV

Nomu began leaving Coltech in squads of 12 to terrorize the state of Virginia.

"Aziel, what's your goal behind this? They're just causing pointless destruction." I asked.

"Think Arron. We have to send a message. First we have the Nomu destroy the public's trust in heroes. The heroes will come and face the Nomu, that'll be their chance to kill every last one of them." Aziel spoke.

"We're essentially killing two birds with one stone. We get the public to lose their faith in heroes, while getting rid of the heroes at the same time." Sheena said.

"I get it." I nodded. "And... what about that thing?"

I pointed at a giant of a man sitting down against the wall. Actually, giant was an understatement. He barely fit in the building, he was at least 100 feet tall. His body seemed to be made of a stone as well. He was like a living mountain.

 He was like a living mountain

"That, is Gigantomachia." Aziel spoke. "Our backup plan. We send him if the Nomu begin losing, but with their numbers I don't see that happening. I've even given him his own Hyper Crystal. He truly is our last resort."

"Devin is almost complete. Her Hyper Level is 410,000 and climbing." Said Sheena.

"Good." Aziel nodded. "Arron and Devin will be my lieutenant's that will guide the Nomu army."

"The heroes will be here soon I'm sure. They've already begun heading out to stop the Nomu." I said. "What should we do?"

"It's up to you and the Nomu to protect Devin until she's completed." Aziel said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Sheena and I will be watching."

"Right." I nodded. "You can count on us."

Devin's POV

410,000

412,000

414,000

416,000

It's slowing down looks like. Whatever. As long as it keeps going up, I don't care how long it takes.

I can't wait... I just want to get out there and destroy everything! And everyone!

I'm in a state of comatose but I'm still aware of what's happening... I know the heroes are coming. And once I see them... I'll slaughter every last one!

Braeden's POV

We finally rushed into multiple neighborhoods, evacuating as many people as we could before the Nomu caught up to us. The idea was to send them to the multiple Hyper Power Acadmies, until the Nomu were defeated. No one was sure how bad the destruction would be, but the academies would be safe places.

"Ike, is anyone in Richmond City fighting the Nomu now?" Dylan asked as we all continued running.

"Callie, Capri, and Jayden should be there now." Ike said.