Dylan Fitzgerald: Rising

Dylan's POV

"HAAAAAAAHHH!" I yelled out as I felt my entire body scream in pain.

"HAHA!" The golem yelled. "OKAY HERO, THAT'S ENOUGH STRUGGLING!"

The muscles in my legs and arms badly burned and I could tell they were on the verge of breaking. But I refuse to lose to this guy!

"NO WAY IN HELL...!" I yelled out as I felt my Hyper Crystal burst with power. "AM I LOSING TO YOU!"

Finally, a golden light began to shine out of my Hyper Crystal, and the light wrapped around my entire body, covering me in golden armor made of pure energy from head to toe.

"HUH?" The golem exclaimed.

"GOLDEN CHAMPION!" I yelled as I finally pushed the golem all the way off me, and fell to the ground with a powerful thud, but he quickly got back up.

"WHAT'S THIS?! YOU WERE HOLDING BACK AGAINST ME THE WHOLE TIME?!" He angrily yelled. "GRAAAAHHHH!"

He roared loudly as he swung his massive stony arm straight at me.

I didn't move as his arm smashed into me... and shattered into dust and pebbles upon impact.

"AAARRGHHHHH!" He roared in pain, and stumbled back... but I was already in front of him.

"GOLDEN RUIN!" I yelled as I smashed a hole into his chest.

"GRAAAAHH!" He roared in pain. "YOU BASTARD!"

He threw another punch at me, and I met it with a punch of my own. Our fists collided, and it resulted in his entire arm being destroyed.

"GAAAAHHH!" He roared out in pain.

I jumped high into the air, and closed in on him.

"GOLDEN COLLAPSE!" I yelled out as rammed my head straight into his.

He roared in pain as he flew straight into the ground, and his body began rattling. Finally, all of the stone that was his body broke apart, revealing a small man with arms made of stone.

"W-Wah! No! The Z Drug wore off?!" He exclaimed.

I rushed towards him, and smashed my fist right into his forehead, slamming him into the ground. He passed out instantly.

"I told you..." I panted as the fight came to a close. "There's no way in hell I'd lose to you...!