Heroes: Rising

Braeden's POV

I put my hand on top of Valé's, and wrapped her wound with my shirt.

"Hang in there Valé." I said as I held her up. "I'll get you to a hospital."

She slowly slipped in and out of consciousness, even still her beautiful smile never left her face.

"I did it..." She smiled. "I didn't give up. I saw it through just like you would..."

"You did great. You're amazing Valé." I smiled at her.

Tears fell from her eyes as she finally passed out. Her heart rate was stable which made me smile with relief.

Is it really over Conny? Did... did we finally do it?

It's over.

I heard Conny's voice in my head.

You've conquered... the great evil. Well done my champion.

Spex's POV

"I'm so proud..." I smiled as tears filled my eyes.

"I-It's over?" Sheena asked.

"It's over. They did it." I smiled.

Sheena stood up, and began leaving.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To turn myself in." Sheena said. "Thank you... for stopping her."

Sheena then left my facility. I spoke through my communicator to everyone else.

"Everyone... it's over. As of today, we've officially won the war against Coltech." I smiled. "Mission Complete heroes!"

Lee's POV

I met up with my friends, and hugged them all. Lenny, Dylan, Declan, and Preston. Everyone was alive and well... we all made it out together. And finally... FINALLY! We defeated Coltech!

Tears streamed down Lenny's face.

"Lenny don't cry, you're going to make me start crying." Said Declan.

"It's over. We did it...! Everyone can finally smile again!" Lenny said.

"It was so scary... but, we really made it. All of us!" Dylan said.

"It was an honor being able to work alongside you guys." Preston said. "You're the greatest heroes the world has ever seen."

Capri's POV

"Wooooo!"

"Yeah!"

"Alright!" Loud cheers came from the people in the underground shelter when I told them that the heroes had won.

I couldn't help but cry. Everything we all went through, everything we did. It paid off. It's finally over.

The civilians can go back to their normal lives... and we can go back to protecting them. My friends are amazing. Every last one of them.