Foreign Hero!

Braeden's POV

I felt someone hug my head as tears streamed down my face, and I heard Capri's voice.

"Braeden... everything is okay." She said, crying as well. "We're all here now. All of us. You don't have to cry anymore."

"C-Capri..." I said as she helped me stand back up.

"I'm only here because of what you did back at the school dance." Capri smiled at me, as she gave me another hug. "You helped so many out in the streets. Thank you Braeden."

The crowd was silent, until someone finally spoke up.

"That girl..." He spoke. "She's right. He's been out fighting alone this whole time. Come on guys, he deserves a break."

"Not only that." Another person spoke. "He deserves our support too. We can't keep acting like spectators. We've gotta help him as best as we can."

That same man from before that shouted those mean words finally spoke up.

"There were rumors... about a boy shrouded with purple lightning. Some said he was a villain. Some said he was a true hero... so tell us." The man started. "If you stay here, will you win? Will things go back to the way they were before?"

"I'm going to make sure of it." I told him, with no hesitation.

"You... will?" He said.

"I have my friends by my side now." I said, tears still running down my eyes. "I'm going to take everything back."

The man took a deep breath.

"Alright..." He said. "We're counting on you. You're all we have left."

I watched Valé's beautiful smile appear on her face as she wiped away that tears that kept forming in her eyes.

I felt Dylan put his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on." He smiled. "You deserve some rest."

                                             ~~~

"ALRIGHT I WANT THAT WATER STEAMING HOT!" Lenny yelled as Lee and Dylan dragged me into the bathing hall.

"W-WAIT! GUYS I CAN GO MYSELF-" I started.

"ITS PIPPING HOT!" Declan yelled.

"NOW THROW HIM IN!" My 4 friends all yelled out as they tossed me into our academy's massive bathtub.

After we all soaked in the spa like bathtub, we sat down in the student lounge together. Capri, Tirza, and Callie joined us. It felt... good finally being able to relax, and wear nice clean clothes.

I wasn't even worried about what Coltech would do since I left them. I have complete trust in my friends.

"Where's Valé?" I asked, realizing that she wasn't here.

"Sleeping." Tirza said. "Once she stopped worrying the adrenaline wore off."

"That's good." I said. "And guys, thank you. I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble."

"Keeping The Perfect Hyper Crystal from us wasn't cool." Callie eye rolled.

"What's it like anyway?" Lenny asked.

"Well uh, the power is based on what kind of power you'd desire most." I said. "Since I was always so fascinated with lightning that's the power I received."

"And Conny? Do you ever like, here his voice?" Declan said.

"Yeah, sometimes." I told him.

"What about-" Tirza started.