Spex Whitestar: Rising

Spex's POV

"Hakai Fire Punch!"

"Deadman's Assault!" Gravestone and I both yelled as we rushed towards each other, and our fist collided.

I easily overpowered him, and launched him back into the ground.

"Valé, I understand that you want to help but-" I started when Gravestone came flying at me once again.

I swung my fiery fist right under his chin, and launched him into the air.

I jumped up, and met Gravestone midair, smashing my fist into him, creating a fiery explosion of white energy.

Gravestone fell out of the smoke cloud and smashed into the ground.

"Spex. I'm not leaving." She said to me.

Dammit... I can't convince her to leave. But if she stays here then I can't fight at full power.

Gravestone stood back up. His body was damaged and burned.

"My fallen allies give me power..." He began to chant as his body became surrounded with a red aura. "How many of you met your final hour? 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6..."

Every number he counted, he began getting stronger, and stronger as the red glow around him grew more and more intense.

"What... is this?" Valé anxiously said.

"7... 8... 9... 10... 11... 12..." He finished counting, and his Hyper Level shot up from 110,000... to 210,000.

"Valé! Go! NOW!" I yelled the last word.

She finally ran out of the clearing, leaving just Gravestone and I.

"12? So that little bitch murdered 12 of my men." Gravestone said.

"Hakai Fire Fist-" Gravestone was already in front of me.

His fist smashed into my stomach with an incredible amount of force, launching me back all the way into the wall.

Blood fell from my mouth as I laid in a pile of rubble.

Dammit... what is that power?! He gained strength from his defeat allies?

Within the blink of an eye, he was already in front of me again.

His fist smashed into my body once more, punching me through the wall. Dust went everywhere as I tumbled against the ground.

That strength is insane. His Hyper Level is higher than my current one.

"No resting." I heard Gravestone's voice again was he walked towards me. "We don't stop until your dead!"

He lunged at me, fist first.

"Flash Blaze Activate: Hyper Fire!" I yelled as the blood coursing through my body engulfed in flames.

My Hyper Level shot to 250,000, and white fire spilled out of the corners of my eyes as well. I lunged forward to meet Gravestone.

Our fists collided for a second time, this time an explosion was the result of our clash. Gravestone was sent flying out of the smoke cloud, and I dashed to meet him.

"Hyper Fire Punch!" I yelled as I swung my fist downward at him.

"Deadman's Assault!" He yelled out, swinging his fist up at me.

I smashed straight through his attack, blasting him straight down.

"A-ARRGHH!" He yelled in pain as he smashed into the ground.

"Hyper Fire Ball!" I held a massive ball of white flames over my head and, threw it straight down underneath me, exploding onto Gravestone.

...however he caught the fireball... holding it above his head, struggling as he did so.