Dylan Fitzgerald: Rising!!

Dylan's POV

"Golden Ruin!" I yelled as I smashed my fist into Gozo's body, but he absorbed the blow.

"Looks like that power up only changed the way you talk!" He taunted as he rushed in, throwing punches at me.

I met him back, throwing punches of my own. He was fast, but I was able to match his speed.

"HEH!" Gozo laughed. "YOU REMIND ME OF BRAEDEN! I'M HAVING FUN-"

"I'M NOT BRAEDEN!" I yelled at him as we kept throwing punches.

"DIDN'T MEAN TO STRIKE A NERVE THERE!" Gozo yelled as foam began spitting out of his mouth from the drug overdose.

He began overpowering me, pushing me back. No...! This can't be how it ends! I can't lose here!

All of my friends... all of the heroes are giving it their all! I have to make sure I'm not a burden to them! I've gotta do my part! And take him down!

"A-AGH!" I cried out as he kept overpowering me with lightning fast punches.

I tried my best to push back, throwing punches at his legs, and stomach. But his muscles surrounding him were like armor, and attacks didn't get through to him.

Gozo then smashed his fist into my chest, launching me through the air. I landed on my feet, but stumbled a little bit.

Dammit...! I have to beat him! There's gotta be a way to-

When he goes in for the knock out punch, turn your waist away from him to dodge. Then deliver the finishing blow! I called it 'The Feint Finisher!'

"LET'S FINISH THIS KID!" Gozo yelled as he drove his fist straight towards me.

I quickly turned my waist, narrowly dodging his fist, throwing him off balance.

"FEINT FINISHER!" I yelled as I smashed my fist into Gozo's face, ripping straight through his muscle armor.

"A-ARGH!" Gozo cried out in pain. "W-WHAT KINDA MOVE WAS THAT?!"

"MY DAD'S!" I yelled as I followed through with my punch, and launched Gozo into the wall.

He was out cold, laying in a pile of rubble, foam pouring out of his mouth.

My armor faded away as I raised my fist high.

"I... win..." I panted as I fell to the ground, and fainted.