Powersurge vs Mind Aura

Braeden's POV

"Mystic Blast!" Lee wasted no time, and immediately fired bursts of psychic energy from his hands at me.

"Voltage Storm!" I counter attacked by unleashing blasts of lightning from my hands.

Our attacks collided, creating a powerful explosion of wind pressure that pushed both Lee and I back.

I dashed straight towards Lee, appearing in front of him in an instant.

"Gigavolt Speed!" I yelled as I aimed my shoulder towards him.

"Aura Prison!" Lee yelled as I felt something pull me down, as if there was a weight attached to my leg.

Lee had trapped my ankle in place with his power before I could attack.

"Shining Fist!" Lee yelled as he smashed his powered up fist right into my cheek, but because of his Aura Prison wrapping around my ankle I wasn't sent flying.

He unleashed a flurry of punches to my chest and face, I was trapped by his Aura Prison, so I couldn't dodge.

"An intense flurry of blows rattles Braeden!" LeYuani exclaimed.

"A-Agh!" I yelled out as I used my power to shatter the Aura Prison around my ankle, as I did, Lee landed a final fierce punch on me, and I was sent flying back.

Before I hit the ground, a unleashed a blast of lightning at Lee from my hands, consuming him in a small electrical explosion.

"Both sides take damage, but I'd say Lee won that exchange!" Said LeYuani.

The smoke cloud cleared away and Lee took my attack just fine. He glared at me, unamused.

This isn't looking good... I can't get close, or he'll trap me with Aura Prison again. I have to find a weak spot and exploit it.

"Come on." Lee said as his hands shined with his power. "Let's keep going."

He slashed his arms at the air, sending a scythe of psychic energy at me.

Lightning shrouded my body as I swung my leg across the air, sending a powerful blast of wind and lightning at Lee's attack. They collided, and cancelled each other out, creating an powerful force of wind that went shooting through the entire arena.

Lee then dashed straight at me.

He's closing in?! Now?!

I easily dodged by jumping back into the air as he threw a punch.

"Gotcha." Lee said, then I realized he had trapped the entire lower half of my body with Aura Prison. Then he e jumped up ready to punch me out of the arena.