The Resolve Of Teenage Girls

Braeden's POV

"You guys... want to join Spex's Apprentice Program?" I asked.

"Well Braeden you've been helping me train so much, and I love you for that." Valé said. "Now... I feel like I'm ready to go to the next level."

"All of us are." Tirza said.

"I didn't even know you wanted to a hero..." Lenny quietly said.

"What was that?" Tirza said with anger in her voice.

"Listen." Callie said, holding Tirza back from ripping Lenny's head off. "We all have the same goals as you. And we appreciate Mr. Hart for training us too, but we want to go even further."

I excitedly stood up along with Dylan. Their drive and passion made my whole body light up with hope.

"That's awesome!" We said at the same time.

"How about you guys come with us to training tomorrow?! I'm sure I can talk to Spex about it." I said.

All 3 of their eyes lit up.

"Really?"

"That would be awesome!" Tirza and Callie exclaimed.

"Y-Yeah. Thanks." Valé said.

"That's gonna be exciting." Declan said. "The girls joining us for training?"

"Guess we really gotta step it up now." Lee said.

"I'll be sure to watch The Seven Deadly Sins today so I can copy Merlin's ability to teleport." Lenny said. "Then I can transport all to practice in an instant."

"That's perfect. Thanks Lenny." Valé smiled.

"Tch." Tirza rolled her eyes at Lenny.

"So uh, we'll see you tomorrow?" Callie sweat dropped.

"Yeah... I guess so." Lenny said as the girls walked away.

Spex's POV

The next day was here. Today was Thursday, which means Kaiana returns from her mission today.

She made it back to my facility, and I immediately greeted her. She looked... distraught.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Did everything go alright?"

"I'm okay..." She replied. "I have... a lot to tell you."

The two of us sat down in my office, and she took a deep breath.

"On Saturday evening... Gravestone plans to mass release supervillains from The Underworld." Kaiana spoke.

I frantically stood up.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Their goal, is to distract heroes from their real objective: killing Aziel." She spoke.

I was in shock. If Gravestone let's those supervillains out...

"Also... they said that Aziel was able to create a superhuman." Kaiana said. "A teenage girl that he gave a Hyper Crystal to."

"Aziel... created a superhuman?" I said. "Kyro goes missing after leaving for Coltech... then a superhuman is created...?"

This was... a lot to take in. It doesn't seem right. I don't want to believe that Aziel killed Kyro. I don't even know why that thought crossed my mind.

"Are you thinking that Aziel stole Kyro's Hyper Crystal too?" Kaiana said.

"I am..." I said. "But we can't worry about that. Saturday is in 2 days. Alert the Upper 5. We're going to take down Gravestone Saturday morning."