Roaring Upheaval

Devin's POV

Giant thuds continued smashing against the door. Arron and I stood together.

"Ready to do this?" He asked me.

"I'm ready." I nodded.

Finally, the door smashed open. In a walked a man who was over 7 feet tall. He had pale skin and a sunken in face, almost like a skeleton. This was him. Gravestone.

"Kids?" He laughed. "Alright come on, get out of the way-"

He stopped talking as he looked at me hard.

"You're the girl that Aziel gave powers too..." He said. "A base Hyper Level of 70,000... impressive."

"We know you're here to kill Aziel." Arron said, as his arms became swords. "You won't be-"

I gasped as Gravestone appeared in front of him, faster than the blink of an eye.

"It's not up to you." Gravestone spoke.

"S-Shit!" Arron cursed as he quickly put up his blades to block, but Gravestone smashed his fist so hard into Arron's guard, that his blades shattered upon impact.

Arron was launched back, and destroyed a wall of the building as he smashed into it.

"Abrona with me." He said.

"Yessir." A woman wielding a blade of light spoke as she stood by Aziel's side.

"Everyone else? Kill these 2 then join us." Gravestone spoke.

"Yessir!" A group of men spoke as they charged into the building.

Arron was in a daze. It's up to me to stop them right here... right now!

My hands glowed with power. Although it hurts... I have to fight through it.

"Let's kill her then help the boss!"

"Yeah! Let's do it!" The men yelled as they rushed towards me.

I smiled excitedly at the chance to spill blood for the first time, and my entire body began glowing with power.

"Supernova:!" I yelled, unleashing a massive Star explosion. "Sirius!"

Spex's POV

"Hakai Fire!" I yelled with exhaustion as I blasted a villain with my power.

"A-Agh!" He yelled as he passed out, and slammed into the ground.

"Is that all of them?" Ike asked.

"That... should be it..." I panted with exhaustion.

"What the hell is going on...?" Diamond asked. "All of these villains..."

"It's Gravestone... he fooled all of us." Spex said.

"What do you mean?" Jayden asked.

"Dad, you knew this was going to happen?" Ilesan asked.

I sighed.

"Kaiana spied on Gravestone, and found out that he was planning on releasing multiple villains into the streets in order to distract us heroes." I told them.

"Distract us? So he could do what?" Jayden asked.

"Kill Aziel of Coltech." I told them

"What?!" Ike exclaimed. "Why?!"

"I'm not sure... but something isn't right with Coltech either-" I started as another explosion shook the ground.

"Dammit...! More villains!" Said Ilesan.