The Thrill Of Destruction

Spex's POV

"Kaiana! Come in! What's going?!" I tried radioing into Kaiana, but no response. Diamond wasn't responding either.

I know Tyler went to go help Ilesan, which means that Lenny, and Tirza are safe too. Capri, Jayden, and Callie are okay as well. Lenny... he made the ultimate sacrifice. He truly took in everything I taught him, and became a perfect example of a hero.

But... I can't help but worry. Declan's not responding either... the Nomu are gone so... is everything alright now?

Braeden's POV

A loud sound jetted through the sky. It sounded like a fighter jet soaring through the air at insane speeds.

"What... is that?" Ike said as we all looked up, seeing what looked like a purple shooting star heading straight for us.

It's her...! Devin's here!

The star crashed into the street in front of us, creating a massive cloud of smoke and dust. I immediately ran to Valé's side.

"Valé! Are you alright-" I asked her but I choked up once again.

That Hyper Level...

"N-No way..."

"500,000..." Lee and Dylan said.

"So that's her..." Ike spoke.

"It's..." I started.

The dust cloud cleared away. Shivers went down my body as Devin glared at us, wearing an evil smile. On her forehead was a dark purple Hyper Crystal.

"Hey guys." She smiled.

"D-Devin...!" Dylan exclaimed.

"Did you miss me?" She smiled as she raised her arm into the air.

Ike appeared in front of her as she did.

"Seismic Smash!" He yelled as his fist became wrapped in energy and he threw a punch at Devin.

"Facing one of the Upper 5 right when I wake up?" She smiled, but was already gone, high in the air above us.

"T-That speed!" Ike exclaimed.

"Aura Cowl + Supernova Sirius + Hyper Drive!" She smiled as her body began glowing with multiple different colors, and flashing with purple lightning.

"Everyone get back!" Ike yelled to us.

"Elemental Burst!" Devin screamed out as she unleashed a massive shockwave of power at the ground.

It was so powerful, that it destroyed the ENTIRETY of Northwind.

"AAGGHHHHHH!" We all screamed out as were blasted by Devin's attack.

I had no control over my body as I hurdled through the air. Finally, I crashed into the ground, over and over again, until I smashed into the debris of a destroyed house.