Full Power!!

Valé's POV

I began losing air as the villain kept pushing his massive arm down onto my chest more and more.

"Damn. Here I was thinking you'd put up an actual fight!" He laugh.

"G-GAHK!" I choked as blood fell from my mouth, and my eyes became wide.

This is bad... I can't even use Direct Counter Type because he hasn't actually attacked me or anything, he's just slowly crushing the life out of me...!

"T-The most important thing a hero can have when everyone has lost hope... is the strength to keep fighting...!" I yelled out as dug my fingernails into his arm, and it began bleeding.

"In that case, I guess it's not a bad idea to kill you right now!" The villian smiled, not even phased me stabbing his arm. "Time for a blood frenzy!"

I was about to pass out as my face began turning bright red, and he raised his opposite arm to get ready to crush me.

Suddenly, a dash of purple lightning appeared on the scene, striking the villain with so much force, he was sent flying into a building.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I felt someone holding me in their arms like a princess. My head was spinning and I was about to lose consciousness.

"Gozo... I knew it'd be you..." I heard an extremely familiar voice.

"Brae... den?" I looked up, seeing what looked like Braeden's face, his body shrouded with purple lightning.

"Hey! It's you!" Gozo smiled. "You're with us now right?! The hell do you think you're doing?!"

"I'm not going to let you hurt innocent people." Braeden spoke to Gozo.

Gozo's words echoed in my head. You're with us now right?! Braeden... is with the villains now...?

Finally, I passed out.

Braeden's POV

"When Arron told me you were with us, I had a feeling you didn't have it in you!" Gozo yelled. "Whatever! Let's do this! Our last fight was the best thrill ever!"

Gozo rushed straight at me, smashing his fist into the building I stood on. I jumped up before it could collapse as I looked at Valé in my arms.

Valé... why were you fighting all by yourself?

I landed on the ground, handing her over to the police.

"Is she okay?!" An officer asked.

"She should be alright. Take her to a doctor, and abandon the area." I told her. "I'll make sure nothing else is damaged."

"Got it!" She nodded as I jetted off, back to the fight.

Gozo... the man who can withstand my power even with Hyper Drive. I don't care if I'm working with Coltech, you're too dangerous to be on the street.

Hyper Powerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें