The Upper 5

Callie's POV

Blood ran down my leg as I tumbled against the concrete, and I watched as one of the Nomu launched Capri into the air.

"D-Dammit...!" I cursed as I jumped up, and I shut a web to Capri, pulling her away from the Nomu, and towards me.

Capri coughed in pain as blood ran down her forehead.

"Thanks...!" She said with exhaustion. "Are you okay? You're bleeding!"

"It's just my leg." I said as I used my shirt to dry up some of the blood on her face. "You're the one bleeding from your head!"

"We just have to keep holding out!" Jayden smiled as she ran by our sides. She was covered in bruises and scratches too.

"RAAAHHHH!"

"ORAAAGGGG!" The Nomu roared as they charged straight at us.

"Wave Crash!" Capri yelled as she slapped the ground with her hands, unleashing a powerful tidal wave towards the Nomu.

"Web Shot!" I cried out, shooting a flurry of spider webs from my fingers at the Nomu's legs, until Capri's tidal wave swept them away.

"Good job girls!" Jayden smiled as she ran forward. "Let's keep this up!"

Braeden's POV

"Braeden? What's going on?" My sister asked.

"Jan, you've gotta evacuate. This place could become a war zone really really soon." I told my sister.

"Wait, what do you mean?" She asked.

"There's no time to explain. We're evacuating everyone we can. I'll come find you when this is all over and explain everything okay?" I said to my sister.

"Alright..." She anxiously said. "But please be safe!"

"Don't worry." I gave my sister a reassuring smile as she joined the horde of evacuees.

"Good work." Ike said as he met up with the rest of us. "They'll be heading to HPA Region 5A. They should be safe there until we've defeated Coltech."

"Shouldn't we go meet up with Jayden and help them fight off the Nomu?" Dylan asked, but Ike shook his head.

"I know you're worried, but our job is here. There's still more people we need to evacuate." Ike said as we continued deeper into Northwind. "Stay alert. Save as many as possible!"

Kaiana's POV

Diamond, Tyler, and I burst into a laboratory. There was nothing here except...

"What's that...? Some kind of capsule?" Diamond asked.

"That's her... the girl they gave powers to." Said Tyler.

"Devin Kivior." I said with shock.

The only thing in the room was a girl in a capsule full of liquid. I immediately radioed into everyone else.

 I immediately radioed into everyone else