A Power Born Out Of Blood

Capri's POV

We watched the news in horror. Devin had reached Braeden, Valé, Lee, Dylan, and Ike, and was wreaking havoc. She even leveled an entire neighborhood.

"Oh my gosh..." Callie said with worry.

"Come on!" My mom said as she began running. "We have to get there! We've gotta help them! Our job isn't done yet!"

I ran with my mom, Callie did as well. Please please be okay guys! We're coming to help!

Braeden's POV

Devin glared at Dylan, Lee and myself. Dylan finally helped Lee stand back up.

"Lee... are you okay?" He asked him.

Lee spit out a clump of blood, and regained his breathing.

"I'm alright." He said. "But... I can't use Aura Prison to stop her now..."

"Then save your power for now." Dylan said as he smashed his fists against each other. "Braeden and I will take care of her."

I looked back at Ike. Blood ran out of his face, and his breathing was slow.

Lee looked back as well, using his power to check Ike's state.

"He's alive but... he's in really bad shape." Lee said.

"What?! From an attack that grazed him?!" Dylan exclaimed.

Valé... now Lee... and now Ike. Devin. She hurt all of them. She tried to kill them. It was so easy for her to do it. She has no regard for any of their lives. Not even Lee's! They were friends! They were close!

My anger grew more and more. So much that my breathing began heavier.

"Braeden..." Dylan started, noticing the change in my emotions. "You go run for help! I'll handle-"

"Not a chance!" I angrily said, cutting him off.

"It was fun but..." Devin started as her body began glowing with multiple colors again. If she does that Elemental Burst attack again...!

Suddenly, Devin's shoulder and collar bone area ripped open, and her blood flew into the air, her eyes wide with shock.

"A-Acck!" She said in pain.

What?! What's going on?! What was that?!

"W-What's happening?" She weakly said as she held her wound in pain.

Braeden!

I heard Conny's voice in my head once again.

This is your chance! Devin has your power! Which means I'm connected to her as well! I'm fighting her off from the inside! It's up to you to defeat her body on the outside!

I made a fist. Conny...! I'm sorry I didn't trust you...! I'll atone for it all now!

"Tch! Self healing isn't working either? Whatever! Kyro's power still works just fine!" Devin said with frustration as her hand glowed with Kyro's power.