Braeden Wilson And Devin Kivior

Braeden's POV

Devin... Devin is here.

"Devin..." I said with shock.

"Can I... come in?" She asked.

The Great Evil approaches.

I remembered Conny's warning. The great evil is Devin?

I looked hard at her. I didn't see a Hyper Crystal anywhere. I don't understand. Spex said that she has Kyro's powers. This isn't making any sense...! What the hell is this?

"Well?" She asked.

"U-Uh okay." I nervously said as I stepped back and let Devin walk into my room.

She sat down on my bed, and patted the spot next to her. I walked over and sat next to her.

My heart was racing. I didn't know what to do or what to believe. I was told that Devin wants to take my powers... yet here she is. On my bed next to me.

I felt her place her hand on top of mine.

"Braeden, relax." She sweetly said. "Are you okay?"

"Why... are you here?" I finally spoke.

"I... wanted to apologize to you." She said as she looked me in the eyes. "I was recently released from the therapy school. You were the first person I thought to see."

"Okay..." I said.

"I'm sorry for everything that I said to you. What happened to me wasn't your fault." Devin started. "You didn't deserve the things that I said to you. I was just... so angry. I wanted someone to blame."

Her apology seemed so... sincere. I don't know what to do... Conny said that she's the great evil but my heart is telling me different things.

"Devin... I never stopped loving you." I started.

The hell are you doing? Why are you letting your heart speak for you?

I couldn't answer my own question... but I couldn't help myself either.

"Even after the words you said to me. I never wanted to give up on you." I spoke. "Spex and the Upper 5, they all told me that you were trying to become some kind of supervillain. That you have Kyro's Hyper Crystal."

Devin looked extremely confused.

"Do I look like I have a Hyper Crystal?" She laughed. "Why would I try to become a supervillain? That makes no sense."

Man everyone was wrong. She's no supervillain! She's just a girl who went through a traumatic situation, and she's so strong for coming out on top of it. Spex was wrong.

"Yeah." I said as I rubbed the back of my head. "I guess it sounds kinda dumb."

"So um, do you forgive me?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled at her. "We're cool-"

Devin threw herself on me, pressing her lips into mine, refusing to let up. I was laying on my back and she was on top of me, her hands roaming my chest.