Lenny Carter: Rising

Lenny's POV

"RAAAGGGG!"

"ORAAGAHH!" The Nomu roared as their limbs flew at me, slashing apart my chest, and arms.

"A-AGH!" I yelled in pain as my blood flew into the air. "T-TIRZA DO IT!"

"I-I CAN'T! I CAN'T DO THAT TO YOU LENNY!" Tirza yelled back, tears falling from her eyes.

"GRAAAHH!" I yelled out as I jumped into the air, shooting explosions all around me, and spinning into a smoky vortex. "HOWITZER IMPACT!"

I yelled as I unleashed a singular massive explosion at the Nomu.

"ORRAAGHHH!"

"RAAGGAHHH!" The 5 of them screeched in pain as they were launched all the back, and smashed into the wall.

"TIRZA PLEASE!" I yelled to her... but gave her a reassuring smile, and made a fist of determination. "It's going to be okay! I'll be okay!"

The Nomu quickly recovered... and began running at me.

"WE WILL. KILL YOU. HERO!" They screeched at us.

Tirza squeezed her eyes shut, and aimed her hand at me.

"I'm sorry..." She sadly said. "SCALE SHOT!"

She began shooting sharp scales from her hand at me. I raised up my forearm, and aimed my Hyper Crystal right at the scales.

"AAAGHHHH!" I screamed in pain the scales shot into my crystal like bullets.

"RAAAGGH!" One of the Nomu roared as it closed in on me... but a blast of glowing white flames blew it away.

"Keep... GOING!" Ilesan yelled, blood falling from his mouth.

The scales continued piercing my arm... until finally, my Hyper Crystal began shattering. The moment it shattered I pulled my arm away. My Hyper Crystal was still intact... but it began leaking with light.

"RAAGAGHH!"

"ORAAGAHHH!" The Nomu screeched out, as they began disappearing, slowly fading from reality.

"It... it worked...!" I smiled.

"Lenny!" Tirza ran to me, crying her eyes out as she wrapped her arms around me.

"You did great Tirza!" I told her.

"But... your powers!" She cried.

"It's okay..." I smiled at her.

"Lenny..." Ilesan weakly smiled at me. "Nothing is more heroic... than self sacrifice."

Aziel's POV

"What?! What the hell is going on?!" I exclaimed as Lenny's replicated Hyper Crystal began disappearing.

"The Nomu... they're disappearing as well...! All of them!" Sheena said.

I slammed my fist into the table.

"Dammit...!" I cursed. "What did those heroes do?! My army! My dream!"

Finally, Lenny's Hyper Crystal fully disappeared, along with the rest of the Nomu.

"He must've cut off the source... his own power. That boy took his own powers." Said Sheena. "But... how come Gigantomachia is still here?"

I looked over at Gigantomachia. He still sat against the wall. Waiting for his orders.

"That's right... I had a Hyper Crystal implanted in him. He's no longer tied to Lenny's DNA. He's his own being." I said.

"Aziel...!" Sheena said with shock. "Devin... she's awake!"

I looked at the cameras, seeing Devin murder Upper 5 Diamond, Spex's sidekick Kaiana.

I smiled. This isn't over. Not yet. We may have lost the army of Nomu... but Devin is an army herself. As well as Gigantomachia. I have to time this correctly. If I don't, I could lose Gigantomachia. I'll let Devin create a path of destruction first, then when everything is cleared, Gigantomachia will fight at her side!

Callie's POV

"The Nomu... they're gone?" Capri said.

"What happened? They just... disappeared." Said Jayden.

"Guys... Lenny did it. He got rid of the power source that was producing the Nomu." We heard Tirza's voice through our communicators. "At the cost... of his powers."

"Lenny..." I said.

"Don't be sad." Jayden smiled. "You friend is a true hero. He sacrificed his power to save everyone. Lenny, are you injured?"

"Tirza and I are okay." Lenny spoke. "Ilesan's been badly wounded, but it looks like he'll pull through. There's an ambulance on the way. Mr. Hart is here with us now."

"Got it. Stay safe." Jayden smiled as she looked at Capri and I. "You two... you really have some amazing friends!"